• Breaking News

    Friday, April 10, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I had some ideas for the game

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I had some ideas for the game


    I had some ideas for the game

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    Firstly, I'm on mobile so apologies for formatting.

    Next, i know the game is dying but i wanna share these ideas anyway.

    That said, i thought of some new keywords and a keyword mechanic that can be applied to already existing cards. (It's not as toxic as invade, trust me)

    The basic idea is that creatures can have 'Skill' keywords, such as Marksman, Conjurer, Necromancer, Fighter, Warrior, Stalwart, Illusionist and so on.

    These Skill keywords do nothing by themselves, but activate when an action, item or supports effect with the corresponding skill is played.

    Some examples; I summon a 1/1 wood elf that deals 1 damage on summon. She has the Marksman 1 keyword, which allows her to deal 1 damage after a Archery action, item or support is used / summoned.

    (Sidenote, the action / item / support keywords are differently named to their corresponding skill, but the connection should still be obvious. If not, hover over the card for detailed instructions :p)

    So Marksman: A creature with the marksman keyword may deal damage equal to marksman level after an Archery effect is used Suitable creatures are wood elves mainly. Specifically suitable Other Card Types (OCT) are Quicksilver crossbow, archers gambit, rapid shot, bushwhack etc.

    Conjurer: After a Summon ability is used, add a summon token to this creature. At the end of your turn, remove all summon tokens and put a random daedra into your hand with cost less or equal to the tokens removed Suitable for invade obviously, but many other Action oriented decks could find synergy

    Necromancer: Similar to Conjurer, but operates with a different keyword and adds either a spirit or skeleton to your hand.

    Warrior (2 Handed): Creatures with this keyword gain +2/0 at the end of your turn if you played a Power Attack OCT effect.

    Skirmisher (1 Handed): Similar to above, +1/+2 if a Light Attack action is played

    Stalwart (Block): Similar to above, +0/+2 at end of turn if a Block action is played

    Thief (Sneak): Gains Pilfer: gain magicka equal to the damage this card does to your opponent this turn after a Sneak action is played

    Assassin (Also Sneak): Either Ignores Guard this turn, or gains cover after a Sneak action is played.

    Healer: After a restoration action is played, give a creature +0/-1 Suitable cards are healing hands, Regenerate keyword, Plea to kynareth, expunge etc.

    That's all I'm willing to type by phone for now, hope you guys like the idea. Would love to hear your own!

    submitted by /u/t3kwytch3r
    [link] [comments]

    Why are invade decks even allowed in this tournament? At this point it's just becoming boring

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys do the twitch drop reward still available ? Third day ive been watchin streams and i got nothing... thx

    Posted: 10 Apr 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Question about twitch drops

    submitted by /u/Sixelonch
    [link] [comments]

    Warrior Combo / OTK with Redoran Oathman ??! (feat. Seasoned Captain and more underrated cards!)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Temple of Bones: A Spooky Scary Tribunal Deck (Deck Code in the Comments)

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 04:11 PM PDT

    Tired of losing....

    Posted: 09 Apr 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    So I payed this game long time ago for a short time, with all this virus thing I downloaded it again I reached after experimenting lot to tier 4. But now like against a wall and I'm losing like too much. So I decided to ask for some guidance from the more experienced people. Cause I have no idea what to do with the cards I have or how to even form a decent deck. I know there is a way to copy and paste the decks but there is a way to show you guys my collection? Cause I rage deleted all my decks now so I'm aware they no one can help me if I don't show you my cards. Been doing pretty well with tribunal deck until now but like I said I can't win anymore in tier 4. Thx in advance

    submitted by /u/eliasdpc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment