• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 13, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends The meta is good, actually

    Elder Scrolls: Legends The meta is good, actually


    The meta is good, actually

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 06:51 AM PST

    I keep hearing a similar argument about how Invade was a middle finger to the players right as the devs left, and in the words of Bill Nye, I invite everyone to consider the following:

    Direwolf released Houses of Morrowind on April 5 2018, but Morrowind was STILL getting nerfed 8 months later by the December 12 2018 patch (remember what a glorious time problem we had with Ash Berserker in mid BM?).

    Jaws of Oblivion was released on Oct 7 2019. Sparkypants' farewell message was posted less than 2 months later on Dec 6 2019.

    So it's no surprise that Invade, left untended, has had an undesirable effect on the meta. If Sparkypants would've had more than say, 2 months to see how Jaws of Oblivion affected the meta, I imagine we'd get a quality of life nerf to encourage better gameplay.

    But here's what everyone SHOULD be surprised about: no broken deck has emerged in the devs' absence. Think about how quickly all of the toxic overpowered decks were discovered in the past (Empire Abom, Telvanni Nix-Ox, Inferno Warrior to name a few). And think about how long we've had for someone to discover a truly broken (not just annoying like goblins or Invade or Alduin looping or dwemcrabs) deck. If goblins and invade are the bogeymen of the meta, wow, they suck compared to bogeymen of the past.

    See y'all on the ladder.

    submitted by /u/DrewHoov
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think they will ever relaunch TESL

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 11:19 AM PST

    I loved this game. I haven't played in a long time but I think about it often.

    I can't be the only one who is still waiting for another one of those kickass story expansions :(

    submitted by /u/Less_Elderberry
    [link] [comments]

    -Fml I never got any premium cards. Bethesda mindreader « say no more »

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 08:37 AM PST

    Please help a beginner, I dont know how to build a deck

    Posted: 13 Jan 2021 09:36 AM PST

    Hello, I just started playing, I finished a couple of quests and now I started losing and I need to build a good deck because those decks that I get on the beginning are too weak I think. So how do I build a deck now?

    submitted by /u/Belushka
    [link] [comments]

    MittenNinja - Mid Dominion Sacrifice

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 04:55 PM PST

    I can't believe it. I just beat a legend, lol. Who-HOOOOOO!! Lol. Gg man.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 09:26 PM PST

    Whoever said beast decks aren't viable in ranked didn't face the deck i just did lol. He whooped my ass, lol.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 10:02 PM PST

    What is the name of the asshole decks that are basically made to not really kill you, but to keep taking away all your stuff, and make you rage-quit the match?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:32 PM PST

    Can't find TESL inside bethesda launcher

    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 08:16 PM PST

    Hello,

    I wanted to play the game through the bethesda launcher but it is nowhere to be found in the list of games. There is this link https://help.bethesda.net/app/answers/detail/a_id/35406/~/why-can%E2%80%99t-i-see-the-elder-scrolls%3A-legends-in-the-bethesda-launcher%3F

    but it doesn't help. The launcher is a fresh install.

    Any ideas ? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/mad-jid
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment