• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 29, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Stull feels so good, if it works. Thank you warriors7 for this iconic deck!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Stull feels so good, if it works. Thank you warriors7 for this iconic deck!


    Stull feels so good, if it works. Thank you warriors7 for this iconic deck!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    It’s been too long, my old friend...

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 08:06 PM PDT

    Ranked and Casual play modes

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 09:54 AM PDT

    Outside of Arena and Gauntlets, there are two modes for PvP: Ranked and Casual.

    Ranked is competitive. You get rewards, and you scratch your way to the top. Lots of time and thought being put into decks, and people legitimately allowed to take time to think before making the turns.

    Now, Casual is… casual. You test your decks, do quests, and fool around.

    I do quests in casual. I have two at the moment - change into Beast forms and Exalt. So I muster whatever bastards I have into a hastily made deck (about 5 cards in total), and off I go to the Casual mode.

    Da faq? Who are all these people I'm battling against? They would make my decks, used for Ranked (Rank 2, The Atronach) run for the hills!

    Am I missing something?

    And, how on Earth should I go about with quests? Don't think my nervous system can take on THIS amount of unnecessary humiliation…

    submitted by /u/tommy_ngl
    [link] [comments]

    Winning Rate in Legend Rank

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    I'm now stuck around #500 (just going back and forth). Although my winning rate fluctuates depending on the day, it feels like 50% - 55% at the moment. I'd like to know if that's normal/acceptable. At this stage, I feel I have to run some top-tier decks such as Goblins, Dwemer, Invade, Battlemage, Dagoth, Telvanni to move ahead (I probably won't though) .

    submitted by /u/BootResponsible4627
    [link] [comments]

    So is there a system that dictates who starts first?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2021 11:54 PM PDT

    Cause I am getting pissed off that I have gone first 29 out of 35 games in the last 3 days I have played.

    submitted by /u/Guardian_Isis
    [link] [comments]

    How can he play the bow?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2021 01:44 AM PDT

    How can he play the bow?

    Just played against a tribunal deck and hes pulling out the assassins bow straight from his hand. How did my opponent do it?

    https://preview.redd.it/n7zzm6qq36871.jpg?width=1137&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=2cedca3588bb08ff0ee7ebe139564cf43f659799

    submitted by /u/itsmeMoefr1tz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment