• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 12, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends So after I just played Blackfall on Ladder this feels like the perfect time to post this Control-Mage Wallpaper (Alternate Versions in Comments)

    Elder Scrolls: Legends So after I just played Blackfall on Ladder this feels like the perfect time to post this Control-Mage Wallpaper (Alternate Versions in Comments)


    So after I just played Blackfall on Ladder this feels like the perfect time to post this Control-Mage Wallpaper (Alternate Versions in Comments)

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 07:10 AM PST

    Seriously what the fuck is this bullshit? I'm not going to push when there's zero ladder integrity in legend. Our devs can't get their shit together.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:47 AM PST

    [Bug] forgot to post a long time ago but it happened again today. Card covers creatures. Unable to choose.

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:32 AM PST

    The TESLegends Asia account has been sharing numerous Lore posts on Twitter/Facebook, check them out if that's your thing :)!

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 06:35 AM PST

    20min wait time in high rank arena

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    20min wait time in high rank arena

    Can Bethesda do something about this? it's difficult to play arena in the top tables when you have to wait 20 minutes between games, I'll gladly face someone who is 6-0 but who happens to be rank 5~7.

    https://preview.redd.it/6kqvxorvoay31.jpg?width=1540&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4a81e52d19e6935e9dd050ded9a32af940bf180e

    submitted by /u/Duhbbleyou
    [link] [comments]

    Another forgotten deck

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 08:24 AM PST

    Aight, just like last time I'm gonna preach about a deck I haven't seen for a second, but have personal success on ladder. This is a very familiar deck to anyone over 3 months old....

    You know it, you love it, and you hate it.

    I'm talking about ya boy.....the one and only....Alfiq BM. I MEAN MID BM.

    This deck was both incredibly oppressive and somehow fair? At the same time. It's a deck that doesn't do anything truly degenerate. You simply "read the card, play the card."

    No I'm kidding....kinda....I mean you generally play any midrange like that but there's absolutely exceptions depending on build and opponent.

    So anyways, here's wonderw....my version of Mid BM.

    SPAMpromjVkgsHuGaAfcgRrPqddVAEjEvKhkkAAKmGdIrCoedPhSjHvDbKmT

    You'll notice a few weird differences between some of the more popular versions.

    1. Only one daggerfall mage - execute is super meta.
    2. No breton conjurer - see above
    3. Hatchery meddler - blue execute on gates
    submitted by /u/Wreckspowercolt
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys, check out my low effort wallpaper [2560*1440]

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 10:24 AM PST

    OMM Crusader - Invade crusher )

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 05:50 AM PST

    Hey guys

    I want to share my OMM deck. It was extremely fun and most importantly it destroys Invade decks without blinking.

    Took me to Legend in no time:

    Here it is

    https://www.legends-decks.com/deck/72566/omm

    And here is the code

    SPARdrrfwJejkCwOvNypfvkhmGlHhtgjhIxCccAPnedLfWhnxEeDflbMrkbdeiimyddEooABlY

    Snap 1

    Snap 2

    Good luck crushing Invade decks ;)

    submitted by /u/ArchmageNemo
    [link] [comments]

    Design philosophy

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 03:58 AM PST

    Designers of TESL:

    What is the philosophy behind cards like golden initiate?

    Were bat had its health reducerade from 3 to 2.

    I just won a game vs a top 5 player mainly because of G.I.

    It would be very interesting to hear what you have to say about this card prophecy/drain and the mechanic in general.

    Is it too much to ask for?

    submitted by /u/Friedrich73
    [link] [comments]

    TESL Manic Puzzle: Complete

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:45 AM PST

    High rolling Combo Invade with Charge+Drain on Craglorn Scavenger and double Elixir of Potency

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:32 AM PST

    I cannot express how GOOD that felt. I got the guy up to 8/9 in one turn and got the Charge. Followed by Forward Camp drawing second Elixir, giving me Drain and saving me from a certain loss.

    As one emperor would say : "Ironic"

    submitted by /u/Saavedroo
    [link] [comments]

    Wrong event rank rewards

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 11:14 AM PST

    I finished 491 in the twin event, but received top 1000 rewards instead of top 500. Was my rank shown wrong or was I given the wrong rewards?

    submitted by /u/JGN67
    [link] [comments]

    Is invade still plaguing the ladder?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:27 AM PST

    I took a break because of this idiotic mechanic. Is it still prevalent?

    submitted by /u/htraos
    [link] [comments]

    Any useless Legendaries/Epics worth more as soul gems?

    Posted: 12 Nov 2019 09:02 AM PST

    I'm looking to increase the amount of viable cards at my disposal and I was wondering what cards are safely regarded as not useful so I can turn them into soul gems and purchase more widely useful cards.

    submitted by /u/SP4N93R4N9
    [link] [comments]

    Just hit legend with this beauty

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 06:06 PM PST

    SPADsjpHlYAEfTeDkXxWANgUkYmTpqfrkpfqxehOlLgpdLdM

    Dwemer Crabscription Crusader. Dwemer's are in a really strong place right now (I think they've always been quite good). Orc clan, fifth legion buff your crabbies while making Chieftain nearly OTK half the time. Dwarven dynamo synergies well, halls of Dwemer is the ultimate play when you have 2-3 Dwemer plus chieftain on board.

    Gets under most other aggro (loses mirror without ring often though) and blows out greedy ebonheart, handbuff redoran and Telvanni conscription. Trouble with mid-tribunal and, believe it or not, stealer of secrets guildsworn; I saw that three times and lost them all.

    Anyway, enjoy and happy laddering!

    Proof: https://i.imgur.com/40acul7.jpg

    submitted by /u/golagros
    [link] [comments]

    Twin Gauntlet (Nov. 8-11): Top 100 Players

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:18 PM PST

    Weekday Card Discussion Thread - Black Soul Gem | November 11, 2019

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Weekday Card Discussion Thread - Black Soul Gem | November 11, 2019

    Hello everyone and welcome to the latest card discussion thread! This time we are discussing Black Soul Gem.

    Please feel free to talk about anything you find interesting about the card: design, effect on the meta, the art, sounds, animations, lore or anything else.

    https://preview.redd.it/q1kmmrco15y31.png?width=409&format=png&auto=webp&s=f3f05d5bc6c12974b03b9fb4ade2eaa29081e3bc

    Set: Jaws of Oblivion

    Constructed Rating*: 2.5/5

    Arena Rating*: 1.6/5

    *Constructed and Arena Ratings are a based on community votes on Legends-Decks. Remember to rate cards if you feel these ratings are not accurate.

    Example Decklist: Necromancers and Wraiths by demon69696

    Trivia: Black Soul Gems are a special type of soul gem) that, unlike conventional ones, can contain both black and white souls. Black souls are those of sentient, humanoid beings, such as Men, Mer, Argonians), Khajiit), and Dremora), whereas white souls are those of animals and certain lesser Daedra.

    For more stats and decklists, try Legends-Decks or visit Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages for more information!

    <-- Previous Discussion: Weekend Card Discussion Thread - Giant Slaughterfish | November 8, 2019

    submitted by /u/MillenialSage
    [link] [comments]

    Wallpaper Collection 1

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:33 PM PST

    PSA: Decks people forget about are still good in current meta

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 01:52 PM PST

    So during the weekends gauntlet I made a Crabfactotimal deck that absolutely shredded.......nah I kid, that was only a 4 win run.

    However my 2nd and 3rd runs were 9-1 and 9-2 using a gem that I haven't seen since it WASN'T played at Masters.

    Curse archer.

    This spicy powerhouse of a fast mid to slow aggro is crazy good and leads to consistent T7-8 wins (faster if you can ring out traitor)

    I did not make the original deck but I can speak to its power. My version has been in my group of "tryhard" decks for the end of the month when I'm done memeing and need to hit legend.

    Only you can change the meta

    SPARtInMpTdypVczqcoorkfvufgRhdfcflrepDAJprdQbooEspdhnXbKdEAFmGkVcvjyaZ

    submitted by /u/Wreckspowercolt
    [link] [comments]

    Mage/battlemage and other builds

    Posted: 11 Nov 2019 03:30 PM PST

    I've been playing this game for a short while but outside of building enormous Orc and/or Imperial armies, I have no clue how to make any other deck. I'm interested in mages right now - not a deck with a ton of usable spells but rather a deck with spellcasters and interesting effects . To that end, I have a few questions:

    • Is there a specific race that matches my naive description? From what I've gathered, the Bretons, the Khajit and the Elves are magic users, but I can't really stand Dark Elves (unless something like a Werewolf/Vampire/Dark Gothic Fantasy Monster build exists)
    • What's the best/fastest/most efficient way to make such a deck, whatever its main constituents may be?

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/ScottyExplosion
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment