• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 1, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Art for the canceled Chinese version

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Art for the canceled Chinese version


    Art for the canceled Chinese version

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Greetings, I made an archive with cards` art for the canceled Chinese version (not to be confused with the Asian one):

    https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1f1wXYi5VNOr0dBhXTW_G2b48lCJTi4xX?usp=sharing

    Some of them have been changed (censored), but if for some it is immediately clear, then for some the changes are very minor.

    So, if someone has the time and desire, go over the archive and mark the changes on the art (if there are any and they were not noted). To do this, I specifically turned on the commenting mode, just select the area and write what is the difference.

    This will be very useful for Wiki and UESP! Thanks in advance to everyone who will help!

    submitted by /u/maxandkon
    [link] [comments]

    The path to #1 July

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 12:45 AM PDT

    Hi there! I'm AZZ player from Ukraine and i finished #1 in July my ign is deVisse_AZZ. Last month my bro Shadow-AZZ took #1 and made a post here about his game. Someone asked about how hard to try and what a % of wins must be to achieve #1, so I counted my games in ladder xD to make this post while on vocation.

    Assassin - 122Games (87Wins/35Losses -71,3% win rate).

    Monk - 383G (269W/114L - 70,2%).

    Archer - 196G (136W/60L -69,8%).

    Dominion - 82G (63W/29L - 68,5%).

    Tribunal - 108G (68W/40L - 63%).

    BurnBm 21w-13l - 61,8%

    MidBm - 15 games.

    GS and monk siege for 11 games each deck.

    Crusader 2 games.

    So I made 974 games with 667 wins 307 losses and 68,5% win rate. In the middle 31 games a day.I play mostly fast decks and my games are nearly 7 mins per game, so it's like 3,5 hours a day.

    It's not constant, 'coz it depends on decks, opponents and piloting skills, also when you reach top ten the games are longer.

    Gg to OG and see newcomers in ladder;).

    submitted by /u/Exciting_Year_8325
    [link] [comments]

    Jele Island #24 Stream

    Posted: 01 Aug 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    One of the more fun decks I've created

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 03:23 PM PDT

    One of the more fun decks I've created

    A few seasons ago, I worked a lot on creating a fun tribunal deck. It's mid-control-ish. Kind of greedy. It has the capacity to go long, or be quite aggressive, which are my favorite types of decks to play. It has a win rate of ~55-60% from ranks warrior to legend. Not the world's most competitive deck, but quite fun. I'm going to be posting some pics from that season over the next days/weeks/whenever I get time.

    This game was fun. I got one Sotha Sil from Barilzar's Tinkering and then my main deck Sotha Sil secured a narrow victory.

    https://preview.redd.it/tz3skit6jme71.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7ceb943b032a0a56bb94d87091a73af89767919f

    submitted by /u/AreYouAFuckinAss
    [link] [comments]

    Locked Titles: is there no way to succeed it even if we've done normal and master level ?

    Posted: 31 Jul 2021 02:57 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment