• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 29, 2019

    Elder Scrolls: Legends So I was testing my gardener of memes deck in practice mode. I think I went a little overboard.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends So I was testing my gardener of memes deck in practice mode. I think I went a little overboard.


    So I was testing my gardener of memes deck in practice mode. I think I went a little overboard.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 09:02 AM PST

    Festival of Madness - Day 14

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 09:06 PM PST

    Thoughts ?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 11:08 AM PST

    Best pre built deck?

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:44 AM PST

    Newbie here, help me best premade deck?

    submitted by /u/Outhasm
    [link] [comments]

    Decks For new Players.

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 08:22 AM PST

    Need some deck for climbing, dont have any expansion. I just have "martim septim" and Parthunax Roar pre build decks.

    submitted by /u/Outhasm
    [link] [comments]

    COMBO DECKS MELTING POT

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:59 AM PST

    BROTHERHOOD GÖNG | Slay Item OTK Assassin

    Posted: 29 Dec 2019 06:58 AM PST

    BROTHERHOOD GÖNG | Slay Item OTK Assassin

    https://preview.redd.it/h7gcvwvw5l741.jpg?width=1920&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c5fbcb60ae79147e4289cc82605b05f4973bfdcf

    BROTHERHOOD GÖNG

    " Hi everyone ! I'm happy to share you, i think, the last deckbuilding i've made. It looks like the final chapter of my two years presence on this game. It's important for me to share with you this decklist. In fact, since the beginning, my favourite two attributes have always been Assassin, not only because i love the mechanics around this class, but i love the Dark Brotherhood (The Night Mother and the Black Hand members) and The Morag Tong society. Moreover, when i've discovered the combo's engine of Gardener of Swords i've taken a lot of pleasure to play combo deck with him in Assassin decks. I needed to close the loop. Who said Gardener of Swords said item for the combo. Which is ? So i've thought something with Brotherhood Sanctuary, the Ring of Namira and the life gain... and Dawnfang was the best item for this OTK combo. But a combo with the Slay ability and Gardener of Swords, even if it's really fun, is not optimized. Too much tools for an OTK. I've decided to keep this OTK combo idea, but without the Gardener of Swords. For the pleasore of all, here is anyway some visuals of this combo with the Gardener of Swords.

    I've axed the aim of this combo with Lethal creatures and tools (Felldew, Elytra Noble, Fighters Guild Recruit, Assassin's Ritual, Astrid and Naryu Virian) to control the board. About the OTK, we need to have Ring of Namira already on the board. Once we have the two items in our hand (Dawnfang and Staff of Sparks), play them on a Lethal Creature (or give on one of these a Felldew or an Assassin's Ritual) and face an enemy creature in a full lane or less (following the number of Brotherhood Sanctuary). With all the life gain and the Ring of Namira, enjoy the show !"

    https://preview.redd.it/645hr2fl6l741.jpg?width=340&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3e6458d04c1ae62e100c23a5769bf877b9a3a98a

    *** LINKS ***

    > demonstration of the BROTHERHOOD GÖNG OTK combo. (1min10)

    > some demos with Gardener of Swords ( 15:39 & 16:03 ) and/or Swindler's Market ( 14:00 ) from my COMBO DECKS MELTING POT. (17min)

    I wish you happy holidays !

    submitted by /u/IN-SITU_TESL
    [link] [comments]

    College of Winterhold/Tamriel

    Posted: 28 Dec 2019 07:33 PM PST

    I've yet to pull any of the new cards (Explore, Midnight Burial, Etc.) in my frequent goings-on of the College of Winterhold, so I assume they weren't added to the pool. Has this been covered before? Anyone else? Would be lovely to be updated.

    submitted by /u/Caitlin_P
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment