• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 29, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Fun and Interactive gameplay

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Fun and Interactive gameplay


    Fun and Interactive gameplay

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Add Tamriel Collection to Arena

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:55 AM PST

    u/CVH any chance of adding the Tamriel Collection into Arena?

    submitted by /u/youarethewalrusdude
    [link] [comments]

    There are still great matches!! Wait...is that even a person?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Game hangs middle of animation after every 5 or 6 card pack opening. Is anyone having this issue?

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 11:00 AM PST

    That time I accidentally OTK Mecinar and ruined my daily quest grinding spot

    Posted: 29 Feb 2020 10:09 AM PST

    In a massive TIFU, I went to complete my daily for today, Dagoth Ur wanting me to play 10, 10 cost cards. This will be easy, I think. I create a deck of super expensive cards and head in to face Mecinar, knowing the Heart gives you tons of mana so no worry about playing expensive cards.

    Match starts:

    He goes first, plays a bunch of creatures. My turn begins. I immediately play The Ultimate Heist (my first mistake) which knocks Mecinar to 25 HP. I then play Call Dragon. It summons Wildfire Dragon (which has breakthrough). I equip it with Ancestor's Battleaxe, followed by Unstoppable Rage. It truly was unstoppable, because the dragon did breakthrough to 4 low health creatures, one shotting Mecinar, to my horror.

    Tl;dr: I messed up my unlimited mana, QuickDraw grind by dealing 60 damage in 10 seconds without meaning to.

    submitted by /u/Inquisitor_Vis
    [link] [comments]

    Tesl Asia and Tesl.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 02:45 PM PST

    Just played an invade deck for the first time...and OH MY GOODDD is it annoying.

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 05:20 PM PST

    I used to love this game. Is it just me but its kinda not fun to play anymore?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 03:52 PM PST

    I've had this game installed since launch. I just uninstalled it after quitting playing for a few months. I don't miss the new game one bit.

    Is it just me, but the early game was so much fun. It didn't have much cards, it was simple and fun to play... Now its just unbalanced cards and frustration.

    I played comp in the earlier stages only so this is a casuals view point, but I really spent at the least like 400 hours on this game and it gave me a lot of good times.

    Also if you like this game, most power to you, I wish I could say that myself. Just sharing thoughts and not intending to hate on anything or anybody. Thanks tho, the community has been mostly awesome too. :)

    submitted by /u/TheGremn
    [link] [comments]

    Am I idiot or this challenge impossible to complete?

    Posted: 28 Feb 2020 10:43 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment