• Breaking News

    Monday, February 3, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Spreadsheet Of Some Decks I Managed To Save From Legends-Decks.com

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Spreadsheet Of Some Decks I Managed To Save From Legends-Decks.com


    Spreadsheet Of Some Decks I Managed To Save From Legends-Decks.com

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 04:53 AM PST

    I got bored and decided to revisit one of my favorite story missions. I think I enjoyed it a bit too much...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 09:03 PM PST

    Trying to get into the game (again)

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 03:52 AM PST

    Hi everyone reading this.

    I am both a huge card game as well as Elder Scrolls fan. I've tried to play the game a couple of times already, but can't quite put my finger on why I never stay. It's nothing gameplay wise I guess since I really like the overall presentation and the lane system. The solo content has been super fun as well (been doing the clockwork city so far).

    I've been playing Hearthstone for almost 5 years, but I'm done with the game for multiple reasons. And now I'm installing Elder Scrolls Legends yet again, trying to get more into it. I'm no pro player by any means, somewhere between pro and casual.

    So, are there any tips for a newish player anyone minds sharing? Thanks :)

    submitted by /u/DolooresH4ze
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry AI. I totally deserved to lose this one.

    Posted: 03 Feb 2020 11:53 AM PST

    #SnappleFacts #LowEffort

    Posted: 02 Feb 2020 06:41 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment