• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 26, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Actions, actions & actions :-)

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Actions, actions & actions :-)


    Actions, actions & actions :-)

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    TESL: A Mental and Serious Game?

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Does anyone feel the same way? Like you have to play around what you think your opponent has. You decide whether to attack or not. Which lane to play. How to waste opponent's resources when they're a control deck. Etc.?

    submitted by /u/Doth83
    [link] [comments]

    Why are we turning people away?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    I've been seeing a lot of posts of new players asking if this game is worth it.

    Most top responses are along the lines of 'don't play, it's a dead game, play eternal(or some other card game), the devs abandoned us'

    And while the game is indeed on maintenance mode. It is not dead. Let me just say that again. It. Is. Not. Dead.

    For a new player there are so many things to do, so many decks to explore, stories to complete, puzzles to solve...

    We all love this game. It's an amazing game that has provided us all with so much fun and also frustration at times with op decks. But that makes us think outside the box and try to build a deck to defeat it.

    I'm sure most of us would be very happy if Bethesda announced more updates to the game and threw some advertising money behind it, to really launch the game forward.

    With these comments telling people to just not play, or play something else just solidifies any chance of Bethesda giving legends another shot.

    I understand people being upset and uninstalling the game after the announcement. But honestly it's been a really fun time in game since then.

    I've seen weird decks people put together, some work, some don't but it's interesting to see people being creative and having fun.

    Basically in a nutshell, the game is not dead. Bethesda never said they are shutting the servers down.

    The game is fun.

    The servers are online.

    And in the event that Bethesda announces a date the servers are going down, I'll be playing til the very end and hope to see yall there too!

    May you walk on warm sands!

    submitted by /u/SenorPumpernickel
    [link] [comments]

    Connection issues

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 05:55 AM PDT

    Sometimes mid game, whenever I try to play a card I get the little icon in the bottom left and it takes basically my whole turn for it to play, you can forget about doing two actions. This has happened a lot this week, whether I'm on my cell's 4g network or on wifi.

    Is this a thing for other people?

    submitted by /u/TheTigerbite
    [link] [comments]

    Daily login rewards

    Posted: 26 Mar 2020 01:38 AM PDT

    Is it just me or are the daily log in rewards out by one day?

    Today is 26th March and only 25 have opened, today's was 50 soul gems. I am pretty sure I haven't missed a single day in 3 years!

    submitted by /u/BinaryEgo
    [link] [comments]

    How can i get more cards without winning any games?

    Posted: 25 Mar 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    I am new and the cards i have now is not possible to win with especially with the cards my enemies have (computer or real)

    Where i can only put down lets say one or two 2/2 cards per turn and they cant attack but my opponets put down like 5 Cards and they can all attack ending up with me having no cards and them having like 2 on each side which i cant even do anything with any cards i play its like this

    1. Put cards down
    2. Enemies destroy them
    3. Enemy replace any cards that were lost when attacking me
    4. If they have left over cards that havent attack they attack my health
    5. Repeat
    submitted by /u/bzrkfayz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment