• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Grand Melee (March 27-30) - Top 100 Players

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Grand Melee (March 27-30) - Top 100 Players


    Grand Melee (March 27-30) - Top 100 Players

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Decks list

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:13 AM PDT

    Hi, I am quite new to the game and I enjoy it as much as I enjoy every card game, which is a lot! I normally like to make my own decks and stuff but I found useful in every game I played to have a sort of hub where to post decks and top decks, in order to be aware of what the meta will be and adjust consequently!

    I find this operation really hard for TESL since the few hubs I found are still at the third expansion and they lack new ones. Is there any place where the community shares decks and top decks which also include the most recent expansion?

    Thanks for reading and take care!

    submitted by /u/imodiumsolubile
    [link] [comments]

    Wasn’t even nervous......

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:10 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment