• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 24, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends My Altar of Spellmaking illustration for ES Legends: The Tamriel Collection [OC]

    Elder Scrolls: Legends My Altar of Spellmaking illustration for ES Legends: The Tamriel Collection [OC]


    My Altar of Spellmaking illustration for ES Legends: The Tamriel Collection [OC]

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    What happens if you play Caius Cosades (or other spy cards) when your opponent's hand is empty?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    I believe that {{Caius Cosades}} and {{Thief of Dreams}} are the only ones in the game right now.

    submitted by /u/Karimo101
    [link] [comments]

    Empire Control Deck

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    SPAYjgrFhbehsIjraPjdkCkhiFlHfBlxaMlIoPrglagVddxhaktmAPlhovlpqNbWcOeDmleirQiSqTguyzfAAHgsqyqBbDnNawlY

    Self made deck from the base of sacrifice Telvaani, took me from 5 to legend the last few months so decided it's time to share it.

    How to use; - Flood the board - Remove all enemies with creatures where poss - DON'T BREAK RUNES - Get the opponent to a 1 card draw then drop out 7 cost jarl Balgruuf

    If they can't remove a card, instant win.

    Back up plans are to flood the board with high damage and then smash face in one turn. Or, there's Martin lurking around waiting for 15 magic, then pass one turn and smash for 30 damage.

    Tips; - Save the cast into time and imprison for high cost dragons and stop the cycling (you know who I mean!). - Save dawns wrath for a bulked up gate & bodies. - Don't be afraid to kill your own if you have necromancers amulet up (there's a journey in the deck) - Only 2 copies of conscription and it fills the board only once (before journey). Use it for card draw and speed bumping opponent.

    Pro's: - lots of card draw - decent healing - decent removal - good sustain

    Cons: - Looooong matches - Can't always keep up with pure Aggro - not much support removal (3 priests, 1 edict)

    submitted by /u/BigFactHunt56
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, as the game slowly winds down..... I am one that thinks they may bring legends back with a ES6 release since the lore will be added. Anyway. Did it with what I call luxury Pilfer/Drain monk.

    Posted: 23 Mar 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    How to make in-game purchases in TESL Asia using not-Asian App Store account on IOS?

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 05:12 AM PDT

    Hello there. I've downloaded Asian client by switching my account region to Hong Kong, then switching it back to Russian. I can play, but if I try to buy Crowns game tells me that I can't do it on my home region and I must switch region back to HK. Obviously, if I do this I can't buy anything either, because it demands Hong Kong credit card/phone number.

    So, is there an option to make real money purchases without an Asian account? Really want to buy a Premium Hero Pass. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Torpedowski_FFS
    [link] [comments]

    Just an observation

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 03:26 AM PDT

    I tried a deck that i have no experience with. An old decklist made by karakondzul.

    Its kind of fun but sadly i lost way too many games. Sure i am definately partly to blame since my lack of experience with many of the cards are obvious.

    SPAKbcjkcxxEgOhFflgjgVpDAHakaybDdLwEytysARmRimmlfWmGyFgplLxwhnfBfPeDyzlYlIqT

    After that i played a deck from npavec (maybe i changed a card dont know). Both these lists are from like october/november 2019.

    SPAHnVhenUtIrYprsmAImVahdehymtcatEkNAJhwlLkzpIrWwTreyqoR

    The last deck feels more consistent.

    This brings me to my question/observation. The best way to rank up must be to play aggro or?

    Its consistent, you arent as much relying on drawing the perfect answer that will save you. Sure there might be some great controlish deck, my point is that unrefined decks are cannon fodder vs decks like this aggro warrior deck.

    Refined aggrodekcs lets you win games just because opponent wont find an answer early on, leading to some very easy and fast wins. Warrior with coin is scary as hell. But from what i have heard coin (Edit: Ring) doesnt matter.

    Invade was critizied beacuse of its binary nature. (If u cant remove the gates you will most likely loose). I was thinking if there arent some similarities to prophecy and coin? That is at least how i feel.

    submitted by /u/Friedrich73
    [link] [comments]

    Quick question regarding asia version

    Posted: 24 Mar 2020 02:30 AM PDT

    So i moved to legends asia in ios, but its still bugged, my question is, since i had to change my location to hong kong to be able to download the game and then changed my account back to my country, will the game download its updates or do i have to change my acc back to hong kong?

    submitted by /u/Vicferrer76
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment