• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 22, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends My Wild Boar illustration for Elder Scrolls Legends [OC]

    Elder Scrolls: Legends My Wild Boar illustration for Elder Scrolls Legends [OC]


    My Wild Boar illustration for Elder Scrolls Legends [OC]

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    jele island cup #8 - win 60 packs MoE

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:39 AM PDT

    Ahhh you got to love the asian version hehe

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    I designed six custom endgame supports. How do they look?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:19 AM PDT

    I'm really sorry for making this, but I had to. Also I fucking hate their haircuts, couldn't do anything about it.

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 09:36 AM PDT

    Imagine Doing This

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Одинокий искатель приключений(minor bug, sound defect, недочет, озвучка)

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Asian version on iOS?

    Posted: 22 Mar 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Sorry for maybe repeating this question but is the Asian version out yet for iOS? If so does anyone know how I could get it on my phone being in the US?

    submitted by /u/NordicGod27
    [link] [comments]

    3 legends in one pack, can't believe!! new player in Asia server

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    What are your top 5 favorite premium cards?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Not counting alternate arts, mine are:

    1. Aundae Clan Sorcerer

    2. Odahviing

    3. Black Worm Necromancer

    4. Revealing the Unseen

    5. Clockwork Apostle

    (Honorable mention: Dark Seducer)

    I just love the artwork on all of these. If I was including alts, then Bruma Profiteer and Golden Saint would easily be my favorites. What are yours?

    submitted by /u/aZestyEggRoll
    [link] [comments]

    Anytime I see invade I concede and move on . Same goes for a person playing tribunal and their first 5 turns are destroy actions

    Posted: 21 Mar 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    It's just boring as hell to play as and against I don't understand the fascination

    submitted by /u/alduinapoc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment