• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 3, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Probably the craziest game I've had. He got Paarthurnax in play 3 times and Alduin 4 times. His health peaked at 64 and mine at 72. I did only 3 overkill damage, and ended the game with zero cards in my deck. Close one!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Probably the craziest game I've had. He got Paarthurnax in play 3 times and Alduin 4 times. His health peaked at 64 and mine at 72. I did only 3 overkill damage, and ended the game with zero cards in my deck. Close one!


    Probably the craziest game I've had. He got Paarthurnax in play 3 times and Alduin 4 times. His health peaked at 64 and mine at 72. I did only 3 overkill damage, and ended the game with zero cards in my deck. Close one!

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:26 AM PST

    With High Hrothgar in play, this was the quite the abomination.

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 09:23 PM PST

    Anyone has a good Skyshard Deck?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:41 AM PST

    My deck building skills are and always have been whack and I need a baseline of a Skyshard deck to work from there. Any help would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/nelsonaraujov
    [link] [comments]

    When People Rage Quit After Being Ahead the Whole Game

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 08:14 AM PST

    May you walk on warm sands... so satisfying to get this done in only 6 turns without trying or even having an aggro deck really. Still ended up losing somehow after he invaded 15 times next turn...but still - satisfying.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 11:25 AM PST

    Scheduled Maintenance (server will be offline) from 8:00 EST / 13:00 UTC

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 10:03 PM PST

    Just Got Back on the Game After a Long Time Off

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 06:51 PM PST

    Skyshard is good

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PST

    I admit, I thought it was going to suck: tempo loss, no immediate impact on board, unreliable effect, added cost offsetting buff; but I threw it into my daggerfall singleton and it was like...wow. On curve or on ring it replenishes your hand to make up for the tempo loss with a guaranteed creature, in the late game it turns 1 and 2 drops into decent threats, synergizes with luzrah, and pushes charge creatures. You may have to bring your curve down a bit to compensate, but the buff makes it worth it. Here is my singleton list where it has been working for me:

    SPCXpfakdUeEmVnRbDaAbzqEflgwnNlHabkPlinHdMtEkykYoeoMmyhajVkZcgvRcPtQnLxcwPgRgjbKeKvDgFpmrHjHrehNytyuefgNsZwsdJuGqrohgMeuiwBfBlgOccomperCrOaMcycMfvyTcoblemAAAA

    submitted by /u/ArdentFecologist
    [link] [comments]

    Am I the only one who still uses Goblin decks?

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 06:38 AM PST

    I feel like I'm the only one nowadays who still uses goblins I find the fast pace of goblins a rush to play through personally.

    submitted by /u/Sheddykin1995
    [link] [comments]

    Luckiest shuffle. Too bad it wasn't ranked, they conceded, with my two card capable of swiping all enemy into the discard.

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 05:21 AM PST

    Rank 47 Gauntlet Dwemer List

    Posted: 03 Mar 2020 03:29 AM PST

    Rank 47 Gauntlet Dwemer List

    https://preview.redd.it/u3drwp240gk41.png?width=1389&format=png&auto=webp&s=e31f5ef2bdd5d7ead735936fb5af3d6595170127

    First post, sharing my dwemer list I used for this weekends gauntlet. I used this list in the last two rounds and went 9-1 and 9-2. In the first round I went 4-3 with a greedier version.

    submitted by /u/AquaFreeze2
    [link] [comments]

    Best place for Asian client info?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 03:09 PM PST

    I've been playing the Asian client for a little while now (thank you DTBlade), and I'm wondering where is the best place to go for news, stay caught up with the developers, submit bug reports, etc.? Their website, Facebook, and Twitter only have generic media/press release info. Their "news" section only mentions server maintenance. I found a forum on gamer.com (powered by "Bahamut"?), but I can't figure out how to translate it to English. Their Discord link also takes you to this forum instead of an actual Discord channel.

    Is there a website, forum, subreddit, Discord or Twitch channel somewhere that I don't know about? I saw somebody mention that the Asian client goes live on the 12th. How do we know that? Where is that info?

    submitted by /u/Gambitoku
    [link] [comments]

    Asia, Android, and VPN

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 05:49 PM PST

    I have never dabbled in secondary accounts but would like to play the Asia server. Could be fun to start over and will try f2p as possible. I see the videos, seems simple enough, but....f2p....dont wanna pay for a VPN....lots of shady reviews.....so. Dont want to sit at PC.... Does anyone have a recommendation for a free VPN? Only going to play this game with it. Android S5 note......it ain't broke....lol

    submitted by /u/mjharp24
    [link] [comments]

    First it was conscription, then it was invade, but now...

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:24 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment