• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 12, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Briefly about the mirror tournament

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Briefly about the mirror tournament


    Briefly about the mirror tournament

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Stopped playing after oblivion came out, wanted totry again with these gauntlets. I don't think i'm gonna restart, this is ridiculous...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    Fun fact: Silencing a painted troll reverts it to neutral.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Opponent stopped me from uniting the houses my next turn, probably without knowing it.

    submitted by /u/caw_the_crow
    [link] [comments]

    Which Features Would You Have Liked To See?

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    Obviously this is just a for fun type of thing, with no new content coming, but I think we can all agree that the amount of potential this game has inside of it is limitless. Some things I was hoping we would eventually see were:

    • More puzzles. Share custom puzzle codes with others.
    • Custom matches against friends. Lane rules, magicka count, all that
    • In game deck tracker (HUGE one I wanted)
    • Increased customization options. More avatars, emote lines, borders, everything. I loved the card back and other options we already had. I wanted more though
    • A deep single player mode. I wanted something that really dug into what makes the Elder Scrolls RPGs so loved, in a single player card game setting. I think there was lots of options they couldve explored here

    Honorable mention to something akin to Hearthstones Battlegrounds. I still think Battlegrounds is a bit shallow, but theres no denying it's a fun mode to play. Battlegrounds itself couldnt make a direct transition to TESL, but something along those lines would be pretty cool.

    What types of things would you guys have wanted to see in a perfect world?

    submitted by /u/DTBlayde
    [link] [comments]

    I guess Balgruuf's ballin' was too much to handle

    Posted: 11 Apr 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment