• Breaking News

    Monday, April 13, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Never thought to try this, but a gate keeps its level if you steal it. Might be my new favorite way to punish degenerate invade decks. Let them dump cards into leveling it, just to swipe it and use it against them.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Never thought to try this, but a gate keeps its level if you steal it. Might be my new favorite way to punish degenerate invade decks. Let them dump cards into leveling it, just to swipe it and use it against them.


    Never thought to try this, but a gate keeps its level if you steal it. Might be my new favorite way to punish degenerate invade decks. Let them dump cards into leveling it, just to swipe it and use it against them.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:21 AM PDT

    Today I Completed My Collection (1x At Least)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 10:43 PM PDT

    I finally have at least 1 of every card from every set and collection available. The last card I needed to craft was Stampeding Mammoth (epic from the core set.)

    I don't exactly remember when I started playing, but it was after Houses of Morrowind was released (so some time after April 5th, 2018. I would guess June 2018.)

    I made my first purchase for real money on March 2nd, 2019 (Core Classics Bundle, Starter Pack, Heroes of Skyrim Starter Pack, and Morrowind Starter Pack = $35.) In total I have spent about $150 on this game, and I don't regret any of it after 568 hours of play time as of now. ($0.26 per hour)

    I have always kept all of my premium cards, so I have a decent collection of those (which I enjoy while playing the arena,) but I know I will never come anywhere close to completing a premium collection. I will continue to play and work towards getting a full play set collection. Maybe I should finally go for legend rank... I never really played ranked much past rank 4 (to get 2 monthlies, craft the 3rd if I wanted it.)

    I love this game, and I have the tiniest sliver of hope that it might see some new content some time in the distant future. I currently live in SE Asia, and while I tried the Asia client, I just don't want to maintain 2 different collections (plus mobile only turns me off.)

    Anyway, thanks for reading my story.

    submitted by /u/TycoonBarnaby
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a Soul Shred Deck that at least kinda works?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I know Soul Shred is more one of those non meta gimicky things, but does anyone have a deck that works?

    submitted by /u/Hermorah
    [link] [comments]

    Now can we maintain? Wish me luck!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:56 PM PDT

    Good Gauntlet deck

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    Just tried the current gauntlet; saw a fair few invade decks.... looked fun to try.... but I am actually wondering what a good deck to use for this gauntlet?

    I know I'm late for this one. But any advice would be awesome.

    Side note; never tried an Invade deck, heard of them and fought a few.. they seem to easy to beat.....

    submitted by /u/Jbalao
    [link] [comments]

    Game sucks like hearthstone now.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    This game used to be an extremely balanced card game.

    Last game someone did about 8 actions that cost 8-12 mana to me, (so they used about 70 mana on me) whilst having 0 mana lol, through some miracle bs.

    At merely like turn 8 or something.

    Doing 4 damage across the board used to be a 12 mana action and super op.

    Good job ruining your game bethesda, this company has fallen, it was good, but u had to mimick shitty hearthstone.

    Are there any good NORMAL card games left?

    submitted by /u/alecia1337
    [link] [comments]

    Finally, my first time getting to 9 wins after years...

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 03:01 PM PDT

    What’s the best way to spend Crowns? (TESL Asia)

    Posted: 12 Apr 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Whats the most value? Should i save them up for a battle pass?

    Is it possible for me to get 180 on the f2p path this month if i play alot? I just started yesterday and got 38 now

    submitted by /u/IckyStickyBoBicky
    [link] [comments]

    Untargettable by actions needs buffed

    Posted: 13 Apr 2020 06:03 AM PDT

    To be untargettable by everything.

    Putting out a 12 mana golem, just for it to get destroyed by a 1 cost destroy a wounded thing is fucking bs.

    With all the immense endless super aggro and oblivion gates, untargettable minions cards just need to be completely untouchable by everything except the enemy throwing their minions into them.

    It'd make this meta a LOT more healthy and balanced, because at this point, they pretty much never EVER work anymore, there is so much indirect removal in the game now it's ridiculous it's ridiculous.

    And don't get me started on breakthrough.

    submitted by /u/alecia1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment