• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 8, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I miss TESL

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I miss TESL


    I miss TESL

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:12 PM PDT

    I miss TESL. I miss the community. I miss the hype of a new expansion and card reveals. I miss spending hours every night in my friends' streams. I miss streaming and creating YouTube videos for my favorite game. I miss the passion behind the game by the devs and the players. I miss preparing for tournaments with my teammates/friends. I miss casting Warpmetas and TRS tournaments. I miss meta snapshots and refining decklists. I miss pulling off whacky combos and the excitement I felt afterwards. I miss having the privilege to share such an amazing game with so many people. I miss the passion and excitement I and others had for the game. I miss TESL. I still love you, TESL

    I hope you who are left are still enjoying the game. I do miss TESL a lot and the good old times. It just doesn't feel the same anymore, and it still stings to think about

    submitted by /u/SilverfusePlays
    [link] [comments]

    Share your thoughts on this week's reward alternate art.

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    When you open the asian version happy to know you wont be facing any invade decks...but the game reminds you the worst is yet to come!

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    Midnight Burial - where is this card?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    How do you get this card? I cant find it in my construction list anywhere

    submitted by /u/MistaCizm
    [link] [comments]

    I should have lost 2 turns ago but he wanted to taunt me so pulled this combo off he had 28 health and I had at least 40 items for the KO

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 06:29 PM PDT

    Life after TESL?

    Posted: 08 Apr 2020 05:03 AM PDT

    There has been a lot of discussion lately of what game to replace TESL with after (or during) its inevitable death. Since we are mostly all stuck at home I've done some testing and came up with the following top 3 replacements:

    1. Hearthstone - I know it's been around for ages and that Blizzards reputation of late is questionable, but it still a great game. A little RNG heavy, not very F2P friendly but there's an absolute ton of content available, and the presentation is spot-on. You could do far worse.

    2. Mythgard - Relatively new, and really does its own thing. Interesting setting (not the standard high fantasy), and what sets it apart the most for me is the way of gaining mana/magicka/whatever. By destroying cards from your hand you can cast other cards, so you have full control of your manapool (sorry old-skool MtG player). Plus killer art.

    3. Legends of Runeterra - My favourite by miles. I find it to be a mix between Hearthstone and Magic with some big grievances taken out, like RNG overkill or mana-drought. Plays super smooth, interesting tactical combat, and seems to be quite F2P friendly as well. Even if you have never played League of Legends (like me) still well worth your time.

    Honourable mention: Eternal - Made by TESL's original devs Direwolf, this plays much more like MtG. Solid game, F2P friendly, but personally not a huge fan of its mana(power) management.

    So there you have it, let me know what you think!

    submitted by /u/Botol-Cebok
    [link] [comments]

    About TESL Asia

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:15 PM PDT

    I just started the Asian version a few days ago and so far I'm having lots of fun with it (I wouldn't have played it if there was no English option though). There aren't lots of card options yet but at the same time, I can relive its good old times when the game was perfectly balanced. I don't know how the future development will be for this version but with the English version virtually dead, it's the only hope for me (currently, it has 4.4 stars on Google which is a pretty good number). Can people outside the Asian region download this?

    submitted by /u/Nexus0125
    [link] [comments]

    Alternatives

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 07:00 PM PDT

    I just got into TESL a few weeks ago, and I LOVE it. I came here to read up on some stuff and learned that the game is no longer going to be updated.

    I haven't played a CCG since Magic, and I am itching to keep playing, but I don't want to spend time & money on something that isn't going to continue to live (new updates, new card packs, etc).

    So, what other ccgs do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/cthulhufhtagn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment