• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 7, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Downloaded a few days ago and got my first flawless arena victory today. As an elder scrolls and MTG fan, I can't beleive I overlooked this game for so long!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Downloaded a few days ago and got my first flawless arena victory today. As an elder scrolls and MTG fan, I can't beleive I overlooked this game for so long!


    Downloaded a few days ago and got my first flawless arena victory today. As an elder scrolls and MTG fan, I can't beleive I overlooked this game for so long!

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 05:35 AM PDT

    hOW playing Black and Messenger letHAl on a Switch would look [100% COnCept effort]

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    Perfect time to play an exalted Almalexia's Disciple...

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 12:31 PM PDT

    Perfect time to play an exalted Almalexia's Disciple...

    Lets all be Almalexia's Disciples!

    Just quickly wanted to wish everyone here to stay safe out there and stay home if you can.

    Please, if you aren't taking this epidemic seriously - listen to me! I am in NYC and have been self isolating for 5 weeks, just me and my cat. (Thank the gods - old and new - for LEGENDS). Let me tell you - the sirens do not stop here. There is practically one constantly on throughout the day AND night. You are not invincible and you are not free from infection if you simply are young without any preexisting conditions. The sooner we all distance and isolate the quicker its over, the more we starve it AND the better we are prepared for its eventual return in the fall. This is no joke and I just wanted to spread the word. My isolation has been tough, but I do it for all of us. Let's get this thing eradicated!

    See you on the ladder folks!

    submitted by /u/screamhbk24
    [link] [comments]

    Cards that Silence or Destroy Support

    Posted: 07 Apr 2020 03:14 AM PDT

    Why did Bethesda did not make cards that silence or destroy support for blue, green, and yellow? Any logic behind this?

    submitted by /u/Doth83
    [link] [comments]

    Top 100 for Campfire Guantlet

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Just opened from the pack from this weekend's event and got...

    Posted: 06 Apr 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Just opened from the pack from this weekend's event and got...

    Has any one else seen double Legendary b4? Jw bcuz this is the first one I've seen.

    https://preview.redd.it/678vs1nz0br41.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=2b37f08581c65e50e3e289130da68c9e8d076cdd

    submitted by /u/Inatakan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment