• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 4, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends >invade

    Elder Scrolls: Legends >invade


    >invade

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 08:13 AM PDT

    GOLDEN PUPS!!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 05:24 PM PDT

    Another match, another ass

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    I have been seeing a lot of burn assasin lately. I do not understand why people want to play them. They are so boring and linear. Why play a strategy game if you do not like strategising?

    submitted by /u/Tristanethebreton
    [link] [comments]

    Goblin scout..

    Posted: 03 Apr 2020 03:32 PM PDT

    So I'm finally going to jump on the train and give this deck type a shot, I've seen a few different builds of it and wanted to get a few opinions..

    1st: I've seen some decks that go all in on goblins with 47 of the 50 cards being green outside of the 3 endurance goblins

    2nd: I've seen more go into the midrange of a wound scout kind of build

    I'm wondering the pros and cons of each type and the In-between. Before I spend the gems. Some are super short trying to seal the game out by turn 6 with some good rng others seem more of a control kind of build. I know a while back someone had posted the deck code of the one that was considered tier 1. I can't find that deck code anywhere.

    Really I just want peoples opinions on what they like and why, along with how they have innovated on that theme of the scout class. Also if someone could post a deck code of a good base for me to build off of.

    I know from playing against the deck there is much more to it then auto including everything goblin.

    How well does it do with certain matchups, what are some weaknesses and where does it excel??

    I personally have had great luck against it playing prophecy BM along with token guildsworn going wide with a decent draw.

    Thanks in advance!!!!!

    submitted by /u/troppacana1004
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment