• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 5, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends That's why I love my Telvanni Deck. Having so much luck with Divayth's Experiments lately.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends That's why I love my Telvanni Deck. Having so much luck with Divayth's Experiments lately.


    That's why I love my Telvanni Deck. Having so much luck with Divayth's Experiments lately.

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Telvanni Hype (Divayth's Experiments is broken af)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Solo Adventure

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Just got my first 1000 gold, and I can't decide on which Solo Adventure I should start with, which solo adventure did you enjoy the most?

    submitted by /u/DaddyAdolfHitler
    [link] [comments]

    campfire gauntlet

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 05:59 PM PDT

    Was surprised at how few dagoth decks i faced. Just 1 in 24 matches. Dropping hand of dagoth into campfire lane was quite nice. Had some odd runs, 9-0, 3-3, and 9-0 again. Access to ward, lethal and charge, yes, those are good. Redoran seemed strong as well.

    submitted by /u/yogle620
    [link] [comments]

    Not being able to use Google play card on Tesla

    Posted: 05 Apr 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    Boy they sure gunna lose a lot of money by not allowing us to use play cards . Hell I was about to drop a 100 on it. Loaded it up ready to purchase. But NOOOOOOOO. Now I have a 100 I had to use on other shit

    submitted by /u/alduinapoc
    [link] [comments]

    Suggestion: a little tweak for the Invade mechanic

    Posted: 04 Apr 2020 01:36 PM PDT

    Uhm, first of all, I don't really understand all the hatred about Invade decks. It's good strong deck, easy to build, easy to understand - pretty nice for a new players. Like myself, actually :) Control decks are much more annoying - and they can control every deck, not only Invaders. Battlemage, for example, can delete the face in three turns - but no one complains about it. Well, Invade is not the best deck in the game, that's what I'm trying to say,

    But anyway, burst of Invade is too strong and fast, so it may require a little throttling. My point is:
    Oblivion gate can't gain more than one level per turn
    With one exception: Invasion party card still gives three levels, but turns out to be unique and cost 5 mana. This change needs to be done just to not make this card absolutely useless.

    In my opinion, this changes would reduce the speed of growth for deck, but would save the general idea of the mechanic.

    submitted by /u/Bukakanga
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment