• Breaking News

    Saturday, May 2, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Nothing better than making an Invade deck do this.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Nothing better than making an Invade deck do this.


    Nothing better than making an Invade deck do this.

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:20 AM PDT

    To be continued...

    Posted: 02 May 2020 08:41 AM PDT

    First Time in Top Ten!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    Team Azura’s April-May 2020 Tier List

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:25 PM PDT

    Best decks for Unite The Houses?

    Posted: 02 May 2020 02:20 AM PDT

    Hello fellow players!

    I'm gonna try to achieve The Hortator title and I want a little bit of help with the decks. Someone has a deck useful for it? It doesn't matter if it's expensive, I will try to have it asap. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PowerOfInk
    [link] [comments]

    Paper gauntlet- What a haul!

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:27 PM PDT

    mighty invade vs 1 cost items

    Posted: 02 May 2020 05:04 AM PDT

    I went 27-2 with Consume Assassin (pauper gauntlet)

    Posted: 01 May 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    This felt good, I don’t think they know what hit them. #%@& invade!

    Posted: 02 May 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Unite the Houses Divayth Fyr Puzzle question

    Posted: 02 May 2020 03:01 AM PDT

    I may be stupid but I have some issues with Unite the Houses puzzle. I tried to solve it countless times but I failed every time. Then I found a solution online but something is wrong. The Unite the Houses card wins a game for you when you have at least one card of every attribute in play. So, how could you win by using said card when, as a result of your actions, you have:
    - 4 Agility cards (2 Nix-Oxes, 2 Gentelmen Jims Staceys)
    - 1 Intelligence card (Memory Wraith)
    - 1 Endurance card (Mountain Tyrant)
    - 1 Willpower card (Senche-Tiger)
    - 0 Strength cards?
    Can anybody explain me how you win with only 4 attributes?

    submitted by /u/TheRealZejfi
    [link] [comments]

    High Priority Targets, or what I call “Javelin Bait”

    Posted: 02 May 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    TL;dr cards that people think are better than they really are so they waste javelins on them

    So I was going through my old decks and found a Telvanni singleton deck that I haven't used in months. I did pretty good with this deck at the time, and one of the reasons why was the card Luzrah gro-Shar.

    This was before she was nerfed and still got +2/2 and gave the creature +2/2 instead of the reduced +1/1. I remember going ham with 10/11 Luzrahs and getting some ubsurd OTKs.

    Anyways I dusted off that old deck and gave it a try and Luzrah did not live up to old expectations. A few times I got her up to 5/6 but I never saw the old success I had with her.

    However, one important reason why I haven't seen the success is that she always gets removed. Always. I summon her and she gets destroyed. Whether it's a javelin or an Ald Velothi/squish the wimpy, or a fighters guild recruit/ archers gambit, my opponent always goes head over heels to destroy her. Even at their own detriment.

    There have been times where they'll remove her but not my 4/4 young mammoth or other strongish cards, which is great because I know for a fact I will do more damage with the mammoth or whoever else.

    Basically, it seems people are scared of what they remember her being, and not what she actually is, and they use all their resources to stop her out of some misconstrued notion of her value.

    Can you guys think of any other cards that have this sort of "ability"? The ability to attract wasteful removals that they aren't really worthy of? I've noticed it with a couple of veteran cards but not to the extent that luzrah gets.

    Another similar thing I've noticed is that when I play Guildsworn people will immediately start throwing things in the shadow lane to combat my "gates" before they realize I'm not playing invade.

    submitted by /u/Bohan-Son-of-Yohan
    [link] [comments]

    Just a quick question, does anyone know how the mumbo jumbo deck codes actually work? Seems a pretty efficient way of conveying information.

    Posted: 01 May 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment