• Breaking News

    Monday, June 15, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Guess he didnt see this one coming

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Guess he didnt see this one coming


    Guess he didnt see this one coming

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    You got any meta decks?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2020 06:05 AM PDT

    Looking to play this game again but i'm out of the loop. Y'all got some decklists (don't worry I got the gems :p)

    submitted by /u/Fozza22
    [link] [comments]

    What now?

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:25 PM PDT

    This is my first reddit post so I'm just gonna dive right in. I have every card in the game, I think. (Maybe short a couple obscure premium/promo cards that required money.) I've been Legendary a few times, and needless to say, love the game.

    Where do I go from here? I've been playing for YEARS. I haven't come across another card game with the aesthetic this has. Without trying to insult anyone who works hard on these games, I find everything else is too "cartoony" for lack of a better term. I've tried KARDS, looking for a little bit of realism or more "modern" setting, but wasn't impressed. Ive got no interest in Magic, I was always a Star Wars:CCG guy. (yea I'm old)

    Any suggestions on something else to waste quality time on? Thanks for reading!

    submitted by /u/CTHULHU_1138
    [link] [comments]

    Are goblins or invade more hated? I recently realized how effective a goblin deck could be, and decided to try them out for this tourny. Am I agrevating people as much as invade does? (10-6 right now)

    Posted: 14 Jun 2020 02:17 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment