• Breaking News

    Monday, July 27, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends As many of you people might remember I was posting custom cards here with a new mechanic - Pledge, which means these cards can only be played in 50 card decks. Well, here's the full set. I'd appreciate if you took a look. I'm open to both compliments and criticism.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends As many of you people might remember I was posting custom cards here with a new mechanic - Pledge, which means these cards can only be played in 50 card decks. Well, here's the full set. I'd appreciate if you took a look. I'm open to both compliments and criticism.


    As many of you people might remember I was posting custom cards here with a new mechanic - Pledge, which means these cards can only be played in 50 card decks. Well, here's the full set. I'd appreciate if you took a look. I'm open to both compliments and criticism.

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    [Custom] I hate decks that just run every single legendary card that are completely irrelevant

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    rank-counting system in TESL

    Posted: 27 Jul 2020 01:49 AM PDT

    Hey all, it's Sveiki. After a long-term break I've started to play TESL again. As a guy, who likes math, I've decided to make a kind of stats to my games (at the moment of writing this post - it's 3-days stat; will be updated during new games).

    Here is a stat: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g-jFK-0pqVpEJsmMTjeH2ZlAx-kPnzUriIGjwGe3nQk/edit?usp=sharing

    And I want to discuss with all of you some questions:

    1. I've been surprised by fact, that winrate closely to 60% is not enough to climb from #70 and higher. What do you think about that?

    2. I don't clearly understand how is rank counting (f.e. from win-game with rank 1 guys I've taken more positions than from game with top-100 guys). I'd like to read some comments about it.

    3. According the stat, there is not a problem with goblin/invade decks in ladder. I suppouse, that if the rank system will be work like Hearthstone's rank system (the difference between competitors rank is much less), I'd see a rather different result.

    I'm waiting for your thoughts in comments. I'd read them with great pleasure.

    Sincerely, Sveiki

    submitted by /u/SveikiTESL
    [link] [comments]

    Nice, I think

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Unique counter?

    Posted: 26 Jul 2020 12:56 PM PDT

    I have a unique counter idea that tbh probably has already been debunked or done before. It involves {Mechanical Heart} and {False Incarnate}. Does FI counter MH once it activates and still kill your opponent? Does the extra rune do anything? If you can show an explanation of what happens that would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Duhmunnster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment