• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 30, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Hmm. What could this be?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Hmm. What could this be?


    Hmm. What could this be?

    Posted: 30 Jul 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Still the best card game I’ve ever played, shame it has to be shutdown

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 03:14 PM PDT

    No other CCG I've played has come close to Legends.

    Everything is heavily tempo oriented and there is no strategic depth compared to what Legends was.

    Hell, other games barely even have the concept of playing for card advantage as a thing.

    Every game has its issues. But even games like LoR, HS, and Gwent with their billion dollar developers and dedicated teams can't get close to the magic that Legends was.

    It saddens me that Bethesda did not have the long term vision to make Legends a success. It saddens me that they don't realize how massive the CCG market is and how it can be a critical component to building up a loyal following, especially for TES 6.

    Legends of Runeterra is showing that Hearthstone can be beat. Legends of Runeterra is what TESL SHOULDVE BEEN 3 YEARS AGO. Regular updates, a growing community, a solid IP, unique game play...

    Legends never had the kind of attention it deeserved. Updates were too infrequent. It never had the sort of marketing it needed. We all know this.

    With Hearthstone once upon a time bringing in $50 million per month, there's no doubt that this is a billion dollar video game niche. Bethesda, how did you royally fuck it up so badly? You had everything you needed, everything was in place, and instead you decide to shut the doors on us while re-launching a cheap version of the game in Asia to suck dry any remaining profits it could pull. It was just an unhealthy, terrible approach from the start.

    It amazes me that a company as big and influential as Bethesda decided to quit instead of trying to figure out why Legends wasn't working for them. And how to put it into a state where it could benefit the company.

    For me, it shows they don't trust in their own products and they've lost me for life as a customer.

    Sincerely,

    A former Elder Scrolls Legend

    submitted by /u/Competitive-Hour-953
    [link] [comments]

    How is TESL doing now, revenue wise?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 06:44 PM PDT

    I should have just conceded immediately tbh

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Is this against the code of conduct and if so how do I report?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2020 10:48 PM PDT

    So the last two or maybe three times I've played against FoxyNight they've held off on attacking me and finishing me, stretching out the game far longer than it should have been. This past time they did it and manipulated it in such a way so that I was at 1 and they were at 51 and they'd only attack when I'd managed to struggle up to three or five hit points. Now I'm not salty cause I've lost three times (I've been in the lead and close to winning every time only for an upset to send me back down.) I just feel so that it's poor sportsmanship.

    Am I the asshole or is there something I can do?

    PS: it's gone far beyond the strategy of avoiding breaking runes to trigger prophecies every time.

    submitted by /u/CAllD2B
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment