• Breaking News

    Wednesday, July 1, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends It’s so perrrrrdy!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends It’s so perrrrrdy!


    It’s so perrrrrdy!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:59 PM PDT

    I'm a super casual player and I only make my own decks. So I was pretty proud of hitting legend rank this season. Any tips for improvement though? Because once there I got annihilated.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    My deck. Self-made. I never copy other people's decks or watch streams etc. Got to Legend rank as a super-casual player so felt pretty proud. But yeah. Once I actually got to Legend...

    Invasion...
    Aggo...
    Rush decks...

    I love this deck to death. But when I hit Legend... no one plays normal decks. Most games just last like 6-12 rounds which is really, really lame. No idea how people find games like that enjoyable. Face - Face - Face. Anyway need some advice. Build a new deck or can this be improved without completely revamping it?

    I felt super powerful until legend. Then I just got chewed up. So yeah. Not sure if I want to go back to improving this one or experiment with new ones. Thanks for any help!

    submitted by /u/Ouroboros612
    [link] [comments]

    re Dragonfire Wizard/Flame Lash interaction

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:25 AM PDT

    The gained spell Flame Lash is a 1-magicka cost blue/yellow spell, which damage dealt/health healed is dependend on the amount of the players 'end turns' Dragonfire Wizard survived.

    The amount of the spell effect is defined by the specific Dragonfire Wizard and resets to 0 damage dealt/0 health gained in the graveyard or if a copy is shuffled into the deck (Ayrenn, Therana).

    If you kill the Dragonfire Wizard on the turn played it gives a 0/0 Flame lash.

    Destruction Tutor reduces the cost even for a 0/0 spell.

    If the deathrattle is triggered by Necrom Mastermind, you gain a specific spell with x/x according to the Dragonfire Wizard.

    Ebonheart Oracle doubles the amount of healing gained.

    Renegade Magister deals the damage again, if the targeted creature survives the first damage dealt. The damage dealt by Renegade Magister doesn't heal.

    The spell can target the opponent.

    submitted by /u/Paknoda
    [link] [comments]

    Does Twitch Drop still work?

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    And if yes, how exactly does it work? I linked my account, started warning some TES Legends steam; I'm not sure if I got anything last week but pretty sure this week I haven't got anything yet.

    submitted by /u/superarts
    [link] [comments]

    Ya this guy left when he saw he would lose. Counted as loss for me.

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 07:48 AM PDT

    I know they aren’t developing but can they please fix this exploit???

    Posted: 01 Jul 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment