• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 25, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends It appears Miraak’s been eating a healthy diet of souls recently.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends It appears Miraak’s been eating a healthy diet of souls recently.


    It appears Miraak’s been eating a healthy diet of souls recently.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    I don't usually stall but his title just triggered me... Fuck Invade

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    Is it worth grinding in this game or will the servers be shut down anytime soon?

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    CVH Help

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    It appears we are experiencing a friends list bug. All friends appear offline and whatever their original ign was is what's displayed.

    submitted by /u/NRO_ENTERTAINMENT
    [link] [comments]

    I like the card art for the cards, I’d like to see this as the real deal.

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 04:56 AM PDT

    I feel like I’ve gotten worse at the game despite there being no updates

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 06:07 AM PDT

    Idk if it's because I don't have any dragon cards in my collection, refuse to play invade during gauntlets, or I'm just not good anymore.

    This game has carried me through some solid rough patches in my life so it sucks to feel like I can't compete at all.

    submitted by /u/quarlord
    [link] [comments]

    I was clenching so hard

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 01:57 PM PDT

    Account sign in problem

    Posted: 25 Aug 2020 01:19 AM PDT

    i have started as a guest account but when i want to sign in with my bethesda acount it only has the option to sign up

    submitted by /u/bobthechook
    [link] [comments]

    Card ideas. There may already be some of these out but just throwing them out there

    Posted: 24 Aug 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment