• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Just asking, if I have 10+ dragons in my discard pile and played Suran Pawnbroker, is it possible to get Alduin out of it?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Just asking, if I have 10+ dragons in my discard pile and played Suran Pawnbroker, is it possible to get Alduin out of it?


    Just asking, if I have 10+ dragons in my discard pile and played Suran Pawnbroker, is it possible to get Alduin out of it?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 12:21 AM PDT

    Never tried before

    submitted by /u/ploter_Feng
    [link] [comments]

    How do you counter Oblivion decks?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Title says it all. I use a really aggressive deck that is centered around prophecies and another one that's control. Neither work against Oblivion decks it seems. Any advice?

    submitted by /u/IXPhantomXI
    [link] [comments]

    Legion/Empire Deck

    Posted: 13 Aug 2020 06:54 PM PDT

    I've been playing for a few months now and I was just wondering if there were any deck combination for actions, items, etc. for an Empire/Legion deck that is at least somewhat viable. I have a decent collection of cards for many of the expansions. Any help or advice is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/DragonOfTheNorth98
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment