• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Modern Gauntlet: Jaws of Oblivion

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Modern Gauntlet: Jaws of Oblivion


    Modern Gauntlet: Jaws of Oblivion

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    The salt is real with this one.

    Any ideas to counter this mass hive mind?

    Edit: solution is low cost aggro

    submitted by /u/SuperSmashBeers
    [link] [comments]

    monkaS

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    Midrange Mage | Deck Tech/Gameplay

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    This is my favorite deck

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    The Worginator - Aldmeri Spellwright Deck

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 10:12 PM PDT

    Caught me a tunafish

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    This weekend's event: wadte of time and tickets

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    One Guildsworn invade after another. Conceded all 3 of them anf was done in less than 5 minutes.

    submitted by /u/Akkkuh
    [link] [comments]

    About game performance

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    I used to play before the last announcement about no new contents. I remember the game running smoothly but I downloaded recently and I see that it's buggy? And locked at 30 or 60 FPS? Is it just me?

    submitted by /u/PsixoJohn
    [link] [comments]

    A confession!

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 03:40 PM PDT

    I have a confession to make.

    Three days ago, personofsecrets made a post about the card Thieves Guild Shadowfoot, and it reminded me of a crime that I committed in the game.

    One day I was playing with a Tribunal deck with Thieves Guild Shadowfoot and other cards like Barilzar's Tinkering, just for the fun of playing with cards that weren't on my deck.

    And, in one of the games that I was playing, my opponent left me quite annoyed, every time I was close to controlling the board, he would draw a card, turn the tables and leave me close to dying.

    This went back and forth until...

    I played Thieves Guild Shadowfoot and ended up stealing Dagoth Ur.

    At this moment Molag Bal came down on me, and a plan was formed.

    After that, I left my health low enough that if he could draw Dagoth Ur from his deck, he would kill me, and controlled the board so that he had only 1 card in his hand throughout the game.

    I let the game run like that, just to feed his hopes, to let him think that as soon as he pulled that card, he would punish me for making the game go on for so long.

    And in the end, when he pulled the last card and saw that something was wrong and passed the turn, I played it, the card, his last hope, Dagoth Ur, and I used it to kill him.

    I'm sorry!

    I still remember it, and I feel disgusted just remembering what I did.

    submitted by /u/Wayward-_-Son
    [link] [comments]

    One of my favorite things

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:41 PM PDT

    Just joined the reddit page so Idk how well it holds up in professional levels but honestly one of my favorite things and brings me so much joy is a gourmet and mulaanmir combo. Something so satisfying about taking out an entire full lane by using two cards and eating a pastry

    submitted by /u/SlightFlan5
    [link] [comments]

    NGL veteran is insanely fun in limited

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    NGL veteran is insanely fun in limited

    I've managed to secure 2 9-wins runs with veteran EP. Lack of negation/javelin/twightlight opens up space for Taskmaster. Plus there were absurd combos with Pact Outcast + Jorun Vanguard and Pact Shiledbearer.

    If someone wants to power through like 70% of invade decks i leave deck below

    https://preview.redd.it/bzsfj0rhyei51.png?width=1293&format=png&auto=webp&s=b25673831d706cb85516af6ce20cd565496cd8ec

    submitted by /u/macmilanov
    [link] [comments]

    Is the gauntlet broken?

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:20 PM PDT

    Hi! I've played 3 matches in the gauntlet today but now I can't play, when I click the play button, the timer stops instantly in 0:02 and the game gets stuck. Is this a bug or something? Did someone else experienced that?

    submitted by /u/DawCrash
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment