• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends What do I do with this? I can’t contact anyone because you need an associated account, and this is stopping me from making one

    Elder Scrolls: Legends What do I do with this? I can’t contact anyone because you need an associated account, and this is stopping me from making one


    What do I do with this? I can’t contact anyone because you need an associated account, and this is stopping me from making one

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:22 AM PDT

    This Gauntlet Right Now

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    How's the game since post support

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:00 AM PDT

    I left shortly after the announcement is the game worth getting back into? Been playing gwent but tired of developers favoring the most toxic faction

    submitted by /u/NemoThoughtCaptain
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment