• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 3, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

    Elder Scrolls: Legends GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN


    GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Soo Vivec lies

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 04:05 AM PDT

    So i had Vivec in play

    "While you have an Exalted creature in play, you can't lose the game"

    the other guy played unite the houses and won the game

    you can't lose

    I'm not mad i just thought it was funny :D totally unexpected unite the houses play there

    submitted by /u/The_Hero_0f_Time
    [link] [comments]

    When people run the one card that you dont play arround because it never gets used

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    The full dragon priest mask and Hood mark one. [Self] 100% handmade by me. Stay tuned there is a lot more to come

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    jele island cup #13 this sunday - win 60 packs

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:33 AM PDT

    Advice on burn assassin?

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    I personally don't care if I'm up against invade because I know what to do against them. I have started seeing burn assassin come back and I'm getting destroyed. Any advice on stopping burn assassin? It seems like no matter what I do I get wrecked.

    submitted by /u/vertizm
    [link] [comments]

    Unpopular opinion, the only fix Invade decks truly need now is a change to the lowering cost of Daedra, and some slight tweaking with Invasion PartyxKeeper of the Gates.

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Why did this game fail?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    I played a lot a few months ago, then got kinda burned out with invade OPness and the news that the game was not going to be supported anymore.

    I'm playing again and finding ESL to be as enjoyable as ever. So why isn't the game enough of a commercial success to warrant continued support? I'm sure people know a lot more than I do on this subject, so I'm looking for some insight.

    submitted by /u/Pileofme
    [link] [comments]

    Losing to a creative deck that's doing something cool is just as fun as winning imo

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 11:10 PM PDT

    But why? Why would you put such a card in an invade deck?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    Consume Dagoth

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Consume Dagoth

    Believe it or not, but I found that {{{Skeletal Mage}}} is actually pretty good in Dagoth. With {{{Imbued Minotaur}}} it is like a non-unique, discount Ancano. With {{{Imbued Bosmer}}}, it is a non-unique {{{Allena Bennoch}}} with the body of an Elytra. But that's not the end of it: both consumables actually have their own synergies in Dagoth. The Minotaur and the Bosmer greatly help in timely activation of {{{Awakened Dreamer}}} and {{{Dagoth Oathman}}}, respectively. And even if Skeletal Mage refuses to make an appearance, you can still feed them to your first {{{Alfiq Conjurer}}}. Alfiq with lethal can often help you in a tight spot.

    You might argue that {{{Mighty Conjuring}}} is still better. But after getting my {{{Lava Atronach}}} Miraaked away for the 100th time, I began looking for alternatives with more instant impact.

    Here is my decklist which I am using on ladder for quite some time now (code SPAGaAmxjVgRuGyBAGxcpVhaagnMpTAThPbKvEvLdIbOdZvHdyrCjHvDnHkVbodhqhvKaZ ). It can easily carry you to Legend, and keeps winning there. I was also running modified versions of it in Odd Gauntlet and Modern Gauntlet, and got very good ranks in both.

    Crackling, Cackling Skeletons

    It is surprisingly resilient against aggro. Even against Goblins, it has a better winrate than most of my decks. Often, they go all in around turn 8, ignoring your creatures, hitting face and dropping stuff to overwhelm you the next turn. Thats where you can often Battlemace/Swift Strike them for lethal :-)

    I bet that the Skeletal Mage package also works very well in a more control-ish build, maybe even better, but that's just not my playstyle.

    submitted by /u/AzeliosRed
    [link] [comments]

    What are the best decks at the moment?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Tired of getting my ass handed to me in ranked, what are the best strategies at the moment? And where can I find good deck lists for them.

    submitted by /u/AFI563
    [link] [comments]

    Ah yes.. Solo Arena.. 2 North Firebrands and a Sharpshooter Scout on the first turn (freaking Zoo-Lane)

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:20 PM PDT

    I understand market, super aggro, control, or invade but seriously on gates of madness you have to rage on��☠️

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:51 PM PDT

    Always satisfying to destroy invade

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:59 PM PDT

    24-6 in battle log with new deck

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Just spent an hour to press back button and lose all my card choice text and stuff, but here's the link: SPAOajmxwAyBcznwnwbkqnejaAuGbfbqAIsyyRyjqzcxfWwddIAPjyspdynMwCeDdrmcjHdVrChnoedhkV

    I started with a 100 card deck playing in casual, tuned it down to this for ranked. Made it to rank 1 today, legend soon. Focus on field and trades, I've been punished for going face too soon. Most matchups you can afford to wait to kill in 1-2 turns, even though it is really hard to let a mournhold traitor sit there.

    Losses have been to goblins, invade, stealer of secrets, spellsword crabscription dwemer, aggro assassin, and orcs. Some were bad draws, most were going face too soon, sometimes from misreading the deck.

    Give it a go and let me know what you think! Seems like it has a good place in the meta.

    submitted by /u/Ghnami
    [link] [comments]

    Tried not once, but twice to Imprison my Haafingar Marauder. Never had any idea what was going on.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:48 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment