• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends What's your record for lockpicks used? Mine is 14 xD

    Elder Scrolls: Legends What's your record for lockpicks used? Mine is 14 xD


    What's your record for lockpicks used? Mine is 14 xD

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    Created a short compilation of Unite using each of the 6 single attributes

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Trash goblins are trash

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 12:11 PM PDT

    Trash goblin players are trash.

    submitted by /u/Ghnami
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to apologize to Arraniall and YIlAlIS

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    I tried to add them in game to apologize there too. I had the "invade 25 times" quest after changing my previous one and I played against those two with an invade deck. I am sorry seriously.

    It was horrible btw. I did nothing other than add all "invade" cards, then some daedra to a battlemage deck. Seriously nothing but those.

    Two matches (as I said) and the opponents were good, they had solid decks. And then, turn 6 and it blew completely out of hand. I steamrolled with all-keyword dudes. :( Invade are not nice decks guys.

    FYI I played in casual no way I would do that in ranked.

    submitted by /u/hashim65
    [link] [comments]

    Goblin Skulk doesn't work with Skooma Cat's Whimsy

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 08:33 PM PDT

    Goblin Skulk (pilfer: draw a 0 cost card) doesn't draw discounted cards from Skooma Cat's Whimsy, I feel like it should, made a whole deck revolved around this interaction only for it to not work, very disappointing.

    Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/Retardo214
    [link] [comments]

    Team Azura's (AZZ) Ranked M.E.T.A. Picks for August 2020 are "ready for battle!":

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 05:50 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment