• Breaking News

    Friday, October 2, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I’m Here to Stay

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I’m Here to Stay


    I’m Here to Stay

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    Hey all. I don't get on Reddit much, but I have always enjoyed the Elder Scrolls and CCGs. For me, Legends is a bright spot in my gaming repertoire. I'm here to stay. I'm looking for people to match up against with some decks. Feel free to add me in-game: CraniusMaximus. Cheers, and good tidings citizens!

    submitted by /u/Cranius_Maximus_
    [link] [comments]

    Bethesda aqusition

    Posted: 02 Oct 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Hello guys. I am back playing TESL after quitting when the news broke out that Bethesda ended the development of this insanely cool game. Does anyone have some "inside info" on how the aqusition by the Microsoft "mega-corporation" will affect this game? I am still a sucker for hoping things will change. What is your opinion guys?

    submitted by /u/Psychological_Ball42
    [link] [comments]

    Top Ranked Players - September 2020

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Find-A-Friend V6

    Posted: 01 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    <Find-A-Friend V5

    Looking for a friend?

    Post in this thread here. It will be put in the top menu on new.reddit.com and sorted by new.

    My IGN is yumyum36, I like talking but I'm unlikely to challenge you (though if you need help testing, feel free to challenge me).

    Comment your usernames below and a little about yourself.

    Do you hate invade, do you like tokens, do you have Morrowind theme deck, etc.?

    submitted by /u/yumyum36
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment