• Breaking News

    Monday, October 26, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Season Reward: Yagrum’s Workshop

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Season Reward: Yagrum’s Workshop


    Season Reward: Yagrum’s Workshop

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:43 AM PDT

    Well, this was a disappointment. I was expecting to see a copy of Umaril by unsummoning him...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    My personal opinion about this game

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:37 PM PDT

    Legends is a good game where i ve meet good people on reddit and the reason i cannot say this game is bad. One of the reasons are the low time of waiting a game ( due to active comunity) and accesibility to card with soulgems, i ve played yu gi oh duel links and is more easy to accuire card in Legends than in yu gi oh (FUCK KONAMI) and I really apreciate that all the cards are viable, Duel Links and hearthstone are games with many cards but not all are in META.

    What I hurts me abut this game is the missing of all daedric artifacts (azura star, Sanguine rose....) and the missing of some cool arena cards, i think lord of the arena and grand champion is not enough.

    Tell me what u wanted to be in this game?

    (P. S. Nazeem would've been a good card in the enemy deck! )

    submitted by /u/Shieldyolo
    [link] [comments]

    So who’s the one that posted or uploaded a video about Daedra and Invade decks? It’s mostly what I see in ranked now, and I’d like to give a piece of my mind

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:17 AM PDT

    Custom support inspired by the latest season reward: the Balance Defiler

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 10:16 AM PDT

    Win to Pay Tournament Series!!!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    Hello everyone, Sveiki is here. I want to call you all to participate in my series of tournaments. There will be 3 qualifications, which will provide you to grand-final! The first qual will be at November 1st, 2 pm UTC. The critical rule of this qual - YELLOW and PURPLE colours ARE BANNED. More additonional info at: https://battlefy.com/for-the-empire/win-to-pay/5f95fa0f682e876e7ca671ac/info

    Also you have to join Discord server to coordinate with admin: discord.gg/ccyxMGb

    (I'd like to ask some some help to contact with someone from SparkyPants to get some help from devs. If you want to help me - write me in Discord: Sveiki #8948)

    Good luck and see you in the tournament!

    submitted by /u/SveikiTESL
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment