• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Today I hit legend rank for the first time! Very exciting Wednesday.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Today I hit legend rank for the first time! Very exciting Wednesday.


    Today I hit legend rank for the first time! Very exciting Wednesday.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Thiswascool.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Tier List?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 11:07 PM PDT

    Just curious on if there is an up to date tier list, I know the game is slowly fading into the darkness but I finally have enough crafting materials to make anything and just wondering whats good and worth my time. I am def a control/mid range player. Took almost 2 years of FTP to get this far, sad that it happens when the game is dying

    submitted by /u/InceVelus
    [link] [comments]

    Another Invade Sc*m Taken Down With Style!

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment