• Breaking News

    Sunday, November 22, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Dumb Question

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Dumb Question


    Dumb Question

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 12:52 PM PST

    Hi all!

    I know, I know. ESL is on life support and all is very sad. I was curious as to how many people still actually drop money on this game, as I'm guessing most of the community have given up hope of a last minute reprieve?

    But my dumb question is this: would there be any feasible way, if Bethesda ever somehow released whatever it needed to, for community-run servers?

    As in, I know they're completely different, but in a similar vein to how they release the construction kits and such for the main games, could they release a "key to the servers", so to speak?

    I have 0 understanding of how servers actually work, so anyone with some knowledge on this would be welcome :)

    Discuss. I don't want to put the game to bed :(

    submitted by /u/Hircine_the_Huntsman
    [link] [comments]

    CARD RANT: Valenwood Sentry

    Posted: 22 Nov 2020 03:25 AM PST

    I was just moaning to myself about the lack of fun, diverse Bosmer creatures in the game and i realised how Valenwood sentry is a wasted card.

    A 4 cost 4/3 with guard and prophecy and nothing special about it. Fair enough, it's a common.

    But compare it to blacksap protector, 1 less cost and 1 less strength, fulfills the exact same purpose in the deck style.

    To add to that, the card art shows the Sentry wielding a crossbow, which is annoying from a lore standpoint as I'm kinda sure that crossbows aren't even in that era of tamriel.

    Rant over

    submitted by /u/t3kwytch3r
    [link] [comments]

    Some nostalgia for yall. Ah how I miss the good ol days

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Even Gauntlet - Rank 12

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:14 PM PST

    First game back in 3 years and my deck I built forever ago is still a monster.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:20 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment