• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 19, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Safe to say the new support is pretty f*cking OP. Went 19-01 with this deck and made it all the way to #100. The devs should really nerf it but we know that isn't going to happen so mark my words: You have one friend out there and it's called support removal.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Safe to say the new support is pretty f*cking OP. Went 19-01 with this deck and made it all the way to #100. The devs should really nerf it but we know that isn't going to happen so mark my words: You have one friend out there and it's called support removal.


    Safe to say the new support is pretty f*cking OP. Went 19-01 with this deck and made it all the way to #100. The devs should really nerf it but we know that isn't going to happen so mark my words: You have one friend out there and it's called support removal.

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 09:55 AM PST

    While you're all out there crabbin' without me...remember, I miss you.

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 02:36 PM PST

    Anyone here ever play against Jabba in ranked?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 04:03 AM PST

    Just wondering looking for this person, they were ranked decently

    submitted by /u/thelastwindweaver
    [link] [comments]

    The “Sorry” emote

    Posted: 18 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    Now, I'm usually able to be pretty calm while playing this game. Shoutscout? Very well. Invade? Might be a bit annoyed, but unless I'm playing the wrong deck, I can usually handle it, and if I can't, good on them. Pretty much anything people in this game usually hate, I just calmly move past and play the next game.

    But FUCKING "sorry" spammers are what get on my nerves.

    Why, WHY must you spam "sorry"? I know you're not sorry! I'm trying to be polite here too! When I say "Nicely done!" after your moves, I'm actually complimenting that move because it was a good move or I just didn't see it coming, and I just happen to use it a lot because I honestly don't see much coming! And then what do you do in return?

    "Khajiit is VERRRY sorry ;)"

    And if you just said it once or twice when you think you're gonna win, I'd be fine. But you say it after every single damn move that is ever so very slightly inconvenient to me.

    You deal one damage to me?

    One small, insignificant piece of damage when I'm at 30?

    "Khajiit is VEEERRRRRYYYY sorry."

    WHYYYYYYYY


    Anyways, rant over.

    submitted by /u/Jedinate6
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts & Questions on Even Gauntlet

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 07:00 AM PST

    I don't think I played the last odd/even gauntlet and I'm curious about the meta. Here are my predictions:

    Biggest Winners: Hidden Trail, Mid BM, Immolating Blast, Aggro-mid Sorc, Monk, Big Bois

    Biggest Losers: Allies, Dwemer, Crabs, Hard Removal, Support decks, Item decks, Aggro decks, Shouts, Draw, Tokens, Orcs, Move, Slay, Ping, Dagoth

    Some archetype specific predictions:

    Invade: I'd guess this still sees play though some of its key pieces are taken away.

    • biggest loses: Valkynaz Mage, Blast from Oblivion, Invasion Scout, Blood-Crazed Daedroth, Dremora Adept, Invasion Marauder
    • biggest gains: everyone else loses Invade techs: Dismantle, Grisly Gourmet, Execute, Hatchery Meddler, Stone Throw

    Dwemer-Crabs: this is basically gutted

    • biggest losses: Crabs, Factotums, Mechanical Ally, and Dwarven Sphere
    • biggest gains: Shadowfen Priest is out!

    Goblins: probably the least changed, I'd expect to see a good evens version of this deck, maybe even in a Monk flavor

    • biggest losses: Murkwater Scourge, Drain Vitality, Shadow Shift, Shadowfen Priest
    • biggest gains: still has Shearpoint Dragon in a meta with a lot less hard removal

    Mid BattleMage: honestly not that different!

    • biggest losses: Daggerfall Mage, Rapid Shot (so, draw)
    • biggest gains: meta has a lot less less hard removal & silence for your big bois!

    Spellsword Control: this might be ok; four of its most powerful cards are sticking around (Odirniran Necromancer, Edict of Azura, Emperor's Blade, Defense of Bruma), expect a lot of Immolating Blasts.

    • biggest losses: shouts, Divine Might, 5-cost hard removal
    • biggest gains: aggro decks are super hamstrung and won't be able to get under it
    submitted by /u/DrewHoov
    [link] [comments]

    Wayrest Lore: Who Became King of Wayrest after King and Queen Barynia?

    Posted: 19 Nov 2020 12:41 AM PST

    Hi there! This is my first post on this reddit (and for reddit in general), so forgive me if I'm not exactly savvy with this sort of thing.

    Does anyone have information on the lore of Wayrest in High Rock for its King/Queen after King Barynia and Queen Barynia (preferably from directly after their rule in 4E 188 up until 4E 201)? I know that Wayrest was ransacked by corsairs, but was there an heir of sorts that may have, or did, take over after their rule and after the corsairs departed from Wayrest?

    Thanks so much for anyone that can maybe help!

    submitted by /u/birdtrappedinacage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment