• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends November and December Legendary Log-in Rewards. Thanks, I Guess.

    Elder Scrolls: Legends November and December Legendary Log-in Rewards. Thanks, I Guess.


    November and December Legendary Log-in Rewards. Thanks, I Guess.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:12 AM PST

    decklists from the TESL Masters Tournament of the year, that happened yesterday

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:11 AM PST

    hey all, i got asked to post the decklists here, since the others dont have a reddit account

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BPzuIGmhufyWV8Hoy86ttprrEfPwku_yZWSsJ0bEi9Y/edit?usp=sharing

    winner: Mister Death

    Have fun /

    submitted by /u/jele77
    [link] [comments]

    So I did a simple animation of Vivec's card (original picture from Tj Foo's ArtStation)

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:32 AM PST

    I hoped folks would take the tournament a little more seriously and not be babies when they were getting their ass kicked on turn five...disappointing

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Oh wow Drops are still going strong :O

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:09 AM PST

    Is this game being developed again?

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 12:56 AM PST

    Hi all, pretty much what the title says.

    After not hearing about this game for literally a year, I caught wind of a Twitter post showing off a card that was free for the week. I just started to play this game pretty regularly, when they said they were ceasing development on the game for the foreseeable future, to which I stopped as I didn't see the point.

    submitted by /u/Williamde97
    [link] [comments]

    Jarl Balgruuf with dual Winterhold Illusionists

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 01:54 PM PST

    Does anyone else remember this video? I was trying to find it today because it's hilarious but I can't remember who posted it or what the video was titled. Somebody help!

    submitted by /u/draftcrunk
    [link] [comments]

    Hey unhingedgoose. This prophecy/battlemage deck is going good. Especially after I subbed garnag and a few other cards with stormcloak camps and giant's camps. Tyty bro!!

    Posted: 26 Dec 2020 09:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment