• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Pushing the unplayables part 2

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Pushing the unplayables part 2


    Pushing the unplayables part 2

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 06:29 AM PST

    Premium Adoring Fan. Get rekt nerds

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 11:38 AM PST

    What is (in your opinion) the best set to sink gold in for packs?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 04:38 AM PST

    Basically the title. I've finished all stories & puzzles & got all decks. I've been putting gold into arena runs, but quite often just get it rewarded back.

    I'm missing a lot of cards and have a few decks I'd like to build still, but don't have the gems for. Would love building a dragon deck (they're mostly just too expensive for crafting), a solid slay ebonheart list, some sort of atronach interactions deck or maybe even a wax/wane thingy.

    Pls help, don't know what to do with my money

    submitted by /u/aggrobarto
    [link] [comments]

    I guess we're posting our hours now?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 05:16 PM PST

    Gentlemen Jim Stacey

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Hey all,

    I was curious if any of you have any deck build suggestions for the card gentlemen Jim Stacey? I am interested in playing it but can't come up with a good idea for a deck build.

    submitted by /u/Amanda_89
    [link] [comments]

    My move/pilfer (I call it my dance) deck, lol, is starting to do good in ranked finally. The fucker edicted it next turn, lol. But it was nice to see.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 08:10 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment