• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 19, 2020

    Elder Scrolls: Legends The right way to hit Legend

    Elder Scrolls: Legends The right way to hit Legend


    The right way to hit Legend

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 03:34 PM PST

    Has anyone tried to recreate the card pack holders in-game with real card cases as a fan project?

    Posted: 19 Dec 2020 09:49 AM PST

    I was thinking the core, Heroes of Skyrim and Morrowind designs might be nice to hold your cards in. I'd do it but I don't know how to use a 3D printer

    submitted by /u/oflettersnlibraries
    [link] [comments]

    I manage to hit legend two weeks after downloading the game, I really wish I've played this game way back.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 08:18 PM PST

    Have I finally found it? Is this it?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:40 PM PST

    Have I finally found it? Is this it?

    Climbed all the way from Steed to Lady with shackle assassin beatdown.There´s just a certain comedy in fullclearing your enemies board with a Dres Tormentor and two giant snakes...

    https://preview.redd.it/lvcja6pmb0661.jpg?width=3840&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=9b824b14f8e5bfb68da00ba565eab52aa8ed3cf5

    submitted by /u/GLBlayde
    [link] [comments]

    Crabs for the win

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 12:27 PM PST

    I've gotten back into Legends and my first game I beat someone with only crabs. So now I am in the middle of making a deck surrounding crabs

    submitted by /u/A-Flame
    [link] [comments]

    Another one for you invade-haters to enjoy, lol. Come from behind and I loved every minute of it, lol.

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 05:33 PM PST

    Story missions good for experimenting?

    Posted: 18 Dec 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I'd like to try out some decks that are just too silly to actually work in online multiplayer. Is there any particular story mission that would be good to test deck mechanics? Ideally one that isn't so challenging that I'd lose quickly but plays against a deck that won't run out of cards in 20 turns.

    I feel like there was one somewhere, maybe the giant battle, that seemed like a good test ground. What do you guys think? Btw, I have all of the story packs, but I don't have the puzzle packs (yet).

    submitted by /u/bigshrimpinn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment