• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 23, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Accidentally made a perfect deck for a daily quest!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Accidentally made a perfect deck for a daily quest!


    Accidentally made a perfect deck for a daily quest!

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 07:32 AM PST

    Finally my deck perfect combo

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 08:56 AM PST

    “The Forge;” my new support Crusader deck. This isn’t the most exciting, flashy, or “meme-y” match I’ve played but it shows off all the different mechanics of the deck better than others ones I’ve recorded. My record is +23/+23 Orsimer Plates and 42 damage with Goldbrand

    Posted: 23 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    [Custom] Burn Soul

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:46 PM PST

    Rudeness & bad etiquette, we need a different system that let's you rank people by their sportsmanship cause I'm tired of seeing this

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:22 PM PST

    Looking for casual TESL friends to play/discuss with

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 10:16 PM PST

    I've been playing TESL since open beta and still playing even after the death of the game. I know the game won't grow or change but no other CCGs can replace it. I know there are much less players compared to when it was still alive and most of the current players are probably the ones who truly love the game like I am.

    I mostly just play ladder (sometimes join grand melee for alternate card art) but it can be boring sometimes, so I'd like some people to spar or discuss cards/decks with. If you are interested, please feel free to add me. My IGN: Bone-Tyrant

    submitted by /u/BootResponsible4627
    [link] [comments]

    Leaderboards Historical Rankings (Update)

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    The historical leaderboard rankings for Top 100 Players and Top Arena rankings have been put onto wiki pages, continuing /u/Atvelonis' previous post.

    You can read them here:

    Top 100 Players

    Top Arena


    There is data missing for several 2016 and 2017 lists. The 2017 missing data is very minor with the #100 spot missing from January to September. A lot of old data is missing or incomplete because it got lost/deleted when Bethesda moved their forums from one site to another.

    For the 2016 data, other than December, the data is very incomplete, so any help collecting information about 2016 placements would be helpful.

    Thanks to Nijarro, /u/Chronicler_C, and many others who have helped provide or collect info over the past few months.

    submitted by /u/yumyum36
    [link] [comments]

    Hexagauntlet is my favourite event, purely because of this cheese deck I found forever ago. Run it every time with hilarious success. Deck code in comments.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 05:04 PM PST

    Just want to reiterate how much I fucking hate invade. Idk wtf I was thinking when I played it a while back lol. Such generic nonsense. SMFH.

    Posted: 22 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment