• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I made a typo

    Elder Scrolls: Legends I made a typo


    I made a typo

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:46 PM PST

    Next montly card guessing game

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Alright, we know that from now on, the montly cards will non-chronologically cycle through the pool of previous montlies, so its time to place your bets for the next one :-)

    I think it will be something popular, like Sower of Vengance.

    I think so because CVH seems to plan to recycle though old cardbacks for event rewards as well and was interested what we would like to see first. Your thoughts?

    submitted by /u/AzeliosRed
    [link] [comments]

    3 Win Rewards are no longer Oblivion cards

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 12:41 PM PST

    2.1 GB Update just now?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 01:24 AM PST

    What's going on here? I got this big update on steam but I haven't found anything related to it.
    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/DarkSnowElf21
    [link] [comments]

    Searching for an deck to push into legends

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 11:12 PM PST

    I made a 1 year pause and my deck which I used isn't good anymore. I made now Goblin Scout but it isn't very helpful.

    submitted by /u/Human_Ad6419
    [link] [comments]

    30 losses in a row, this should be statistically impossible. This game has been turned into a scam clearly.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 04:15 AM PST

    Apparently my in game name got changed today and I did not request it. Is this a bug?

    Posted: 25 Jan 2021 09:04 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment