• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 28, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Season card revealed! Glad it’s a good one!!! 😊

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Season card revealed! Glad it’s a good one!!! ��


    Season card revealed! Glad it’s a good one!!! ��

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 02:50 PM PST

    ⚔️ CONQUER ALL OPPONENTS, AND AZURA WILL REWARD YOU WELL! ⚔️ TEAM☆AZURA (AZZ) would like to invite you to our tournament “TESLMania” on February 13th at 10:00 A.M. Pacific - open to all Legends players! Entry & Full Details/Rules: SEE COMMENTS FOR BATTLEFY LINK

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 03:26 AM PST

    Thoughts on my ladder deck?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 07:36 AM PST

    Dagoth turn 5

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 06:05 PM PST

    Possible hacker?

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 08:55 AM PST

    I am new to this game, been playing for maybe a month, and this is the first time this happened. I got into a mach, but it would not load. So I quickly hard close the app and open it again. See that they are like #780 in legend. This is some lousy invade stuff and I quickly pummel them to 3 health, with a guard and 2 more orcs vs lonesome 1 health gate on their side, and they have 3 cards in their hands. I am totally closing at next turn.

    But suddenly, nothing is happening, almost like they rage quit, and then their time is up and I don't get my turn. Nothing happens for a while. I hard restart my app again, and they have whole two lanes full of cards with tons of keywords, and mine are all gone. So I conceded, but it's really bugging me now what really happened.

    I did not have connection problems or anything... Is there any point to contacting customer service about this?

    submitted by /u/Brainzkilla
    [link] [comments]

    Some thoughts and ideas for Premium/Regular Collection hunters

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:28 PM PST

    [YT] Move Monk Highlights

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:10 PM PST

    Lol

    Posted: 28 Jan 2021 05:36 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment