• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends 🦄

    Elder Scrolls: Legends ��


    ��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 07:50 AM PST

    Th deck that carried me to legend this month.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 11:41 AM PST

    Most meme game I've ever had. Ran gates of madness and Seht's work just to barter them to the opponent. Ended up playing 2 gates myself then ended the game by uniting the houses with a card that I stole from the opponent.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:46 PM PST

    Champ Champ with still 10 days left to climb.

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 06:24 AM PST

    Would you donate to save this game?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Hypothetically speaking, if we could all crowdfund some cash to save this game. Say 500 bucks per person.

    And in return, new expansions, stories, improvements etc. would continue.

    Would you do it?

    If so, how much would you donate?

    submitted by /u/Angelo_legendx
    [link] [comments]

    How can I tell playables from unplayables?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:28 PM PST

    I've been fine-tuning my decks once again while referencing some of the top players' decks but I find it quite tough to decide what to include when I make my own card choices.

    For example, I personally find Torval Extortionist, Blood Dragon and Monastic Champion quite powerful but I don't see them in any of their deck lists.

    My guess is that people don't want to run cards without immediate board impact from 5 magicka onwards since it can be a huge tempo loss especially when shacked.

    However, I still think they can be a huge pressure unless the opponent doesn't have the right answer. Also, it's perfectly fine for them to get hard removals as they can act as a lightning rod for subsequent bigger creatures.

    Of course, there are many more cards I'm unsure of running. Basically, I'm trapped in an endless loop of "Does it really work?" What makes my decision hard is that their performance always varies depending on the situation/opponent.

    If you can help me with card decisions, that'd be super nice. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/BootResponsible4627
    [link] [comments]

    Could the game's player base also be a factor of its decline?��

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 12:02 AM PST

    little to close but worth it

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 04:00 PM PST

    My modified prophecy battlemage deck is just kicking ass tonight. A gigantic TYTY to the person that introduced me to this deck about a month ago. Sorry, can't remember your name but you know who you are. You rock.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:15 PM PST

    The game is a complete asshole. I won 10 games in a row. Wrecked people. As soon as I got to one win away from legend, I lost THREE in a row. Bullshit . fucking set up

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 10:05 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment