• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends how I feel playing an invade deck so I can do my daily quests

    Elder Scrolls: Legends how I feel playing an invade deck so I can do my daily quests


    how I feel playing an invade deck so I can do my daily quests

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:41 AM PST

    Invade players are the bugs eating away at Legends' corpse

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:46 AM PST

    And Invade players are fugly and poor.

    submitted by /u/Best_Pangolin_6534
    [link] [comments]

    Combatting The Meta

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:38 AM PST

    Drem Yol Lok.

    I'm coming back to the game after a few months away and trying to whip up a new deck. What tips should I keep in mind when teching it to the meta? For instance:

    Support Removal - Critical, or a waste of time?

    Executes - Needed for Invade, or irrelevant?

    Goblins - What's the best way to fight these guys?

    I have my mind set on a slower / chonkier mid Guildsworn deck now, just to specify what cards I have access to.

    I appreciate any input. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Chameleon108
    [link] [comments]

    Now that the game is and has been in maintenance mode for a while, what are some things you wish they had added back in the day?

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 09:40 PM PST

    I still remember the "they'll add new avatars...", "they'll let you choose card backs per deck..." hopes and requests and, ultimately, pipedreams like they were yesterday.

    So just randomly wondering - what are some UI, or quality of life, or even gameplay mechanics you wish the devs would have added while the game was still being updated?

    submitted by /u/two_tailed_cat
    [link] [comments]

    Singleton Gauntlet (Feb. 5-8) - Top 100 Players

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:23 PM PST

    Returning to the game

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 03:26 PM PST

    Hey guys

    So I'm a returning player after playing a few fun matches with a friend. When the game first came out I did spend some money on stories and card packs and stuff and I want to try playing it again. I just want to know what's the game looking like in terms of the community, content, and competitive aspect of things. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Enz0plays
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment