• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 13, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends It came to me!

    Elder Scrolls: Legends It came to me!


    It came to me!

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:39 AM PST

    This is the nicest player I've met in the game. Giving a HUGE tytytyty to this incredibly awesome person. Here's the story why.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 09:08 PM PST

    Hashtag RageQuitz. If any of you want to play against this deck, feel free to add me. It's not the best, but it's a great one that got me to Legend rank and it's original.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 09:19 AM PST

    Is it worth it coming back ?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 05:28 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I've been actively playing TESL:L for years, but stopped a bit before Oblivion set was released. Was kinda sad to see the game was about to die, and I didn't have the strenght to come back on it.

    Is the playerbase still big enough to enjoy it ? Should I hop in again or would it be a kind of loss of time ?

    submitted by /u/Kukurtz
    [link] [comments]

    Once again over 40 losses in a row, The algorithm tries hard to hand me garbage wins against low level players who don’t know how to play, I won’t take them. Regulation will put an end to these rigged games and the trash who run them.

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 11:50 AM PST

    Sorry if this is dumb dumb, but if I buy those 50 card decks with my gold, do I get a standalone deck where I can only use those cards if I’m using the whole deck? Or does it just give me a bunch of cards and I can make my own?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2021 04:32 AM PST

    Sorry if the title is confusing, I wanna know if I get 50 cards or if I get a deck where I can only use any of those cards if I use that entire deck, thanks

    submitted by /u/NAM_SPU
    [link] [comments]

    Calling out Traitor-Joe SeriousSloth /

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 06:12 PM PST

    Where are you, my long lost friend? And many others. If you know, you know. I miss you all. And Joe. Please say hello.

    • "Banksy"
    submitted by /u/Odd-Rock3364
    [link] [comments]

    No mic say what's up in chat

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 08:09 PM PST

    For the dumbass who tried to call me out as a noob. Please note I gained all this over a year ago I'm just now coming back

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 07:27 PM PST

    Been over 6 months since I played

    Posted: 12 Feb 2021 03:43 PM PST

    People still get salty at losing and I love to BM greetings for them idiots who rope . Also Dagoth still reins supreme . My Dagoth deck from a year ago still eats noobs like candy

    submitted by /u/alduinapoc
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment