• Breaking News

    Friday, February 19, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends When I Find I am 400 Gems Short of A New Premium Card

    Elder Scrolls: Legends When I Find I am 400 Gems Short of A New Premium Card


    When I Find I am 400 Gems Short of A New Premium Card

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 09:14 AM PST

    Token Empire is the True King of the Hill!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 11:48 AM PST

    Token Empire is the True King of the Hill!

    Hi! I usually don't play in gauntlets unless there are good prizes, but this time I decided to play King of the Hill with this deck. It worked much better than I expected. 9 wins 1 lose, in my first run. (code in caption)

    SPAJajgVsIjdrgejkCmOsBADlIcOnPAUnAfBcUnBdGwPuqcxnMfxeDqyumrnlYawlZgBgptA

    The key is to fill the field with cheap creatures to be able to summon the Flesh Atronach later, but there are a few things to keep in mind in this gauntlet:

    • Chanter of Akatosh: always summon him in the field lane, for ward (the shadow lane will give him guard, which is not convenient)
    • Tullius goes always to the field lane too
    • Flesh Atronach to the shadow lane if possible, for guard (or you can choose field, for ward, strategically, but I always try to summon it in the shadow lane)

    Keep in mind that Flesh Atronach can be summoned from the discard pile with Odirniran Necromancer, since its base attack is 1

    submitted by /u/DawCrash
    [link] [comments]

    inconsistent event rules

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 12:09 PM PST

    in the last event I played Falling Wizard (just for fun of it), its summon effect activated first and +1/+1 never kicked in as it got killed

    in this weekend event, creatures with 2 power are getting ward first and only then their summon effect kicks in (Rift Thane is 4/2 with Ward)

    not that it matters anymore as the game development (and bug fixes) are non-existent, but it is quite disheartening ... I mean TESL was never really good in rules consistency anyway ...

    submitted by /u/shadowera_nostalgia
    [link] [comments]

    Worth Coming Back

    Posted: 18 Feb 2021 07:47 PM PST

    I've been gone for a long time (~year) but left with a complete collection through Oblivion. Any reason to come back? Is the meta still just the same as it was?

    submitted by /u/CryanReed
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyone who can help me make a new deck?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    I have Prophecy BM deck from the budget deck list and I can get to rank 4 with it. But now I want something better.

    I have 4 HOS 500 gold decks(dont have Pathurnax)+1 deck from Forgotten Hero story(warriors of hammerfell). I finished Dark Brotherhood first two maps out of three. I have some gems too(3000).

    submitted by /u/Belushka
    [link] [comments]

    Matches don't start

    Posted: 19 Feb 2021 08:50 AM PST

    I cannot start any matches, for some odd reason. I've tried both arena and constructed, and the same thing happens everytime: The game tries to start the match, it gives me the black loading screen, then it shows me the TESL logo for a few seconds, then boots me back to the main menu. It actually gave me losses in arena, so it's trying to start the match, and failing, I guess.

    On PC, btw.

    submitted by /u/iancudorinmarian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment