• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 31, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Close! But I am really tired now - was a fun season - good luck everyone <3

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Close! But I am really tired now - was a fun season - good luck everyone <3


    Close! But I am really tired now - was a fun season - good luck everyone <3

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:47 PM PDT

    Returning Player

    Posted: 31 Mar 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    Hi everyone! Im returning to TESL after leaving shortly after the game entering to maintenance mode. I have almost all of the cards in the game, what decks are fun to play and should try out?

    submitted by /u/SomeoneLied
    [link] [comments]

    Just curious. Only two days left in season. Is anyone else having an incredibly difficult time getting wins tonight? Was doing pretty good, rank 1 and getting good win streaks. I am 0-6 tonight. Just seeing if anyone else is having problems. Good night all. Have fun!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 09:47 PM PDT

    The question is... WHY INVADE? WHY DOES IT EXIST?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Now, I'll try to write without rage. I'll try to forget that I have lost many of the last games only versus invade decks. So, the question is.... How is it possible that a wonderful game like this is f*king ruined by a shame like invade decks? How is it possible that a smart community like TES Legends one does not make a revolution for this? Something like "Ok, I'll never buy nothing more, until they nerf invade", like going on strike. Why Bethesda doesn't see this incredible error called "invade"? It's like leaving a game dying, despite you know it's sick. Why Bethesda does not nerf invade? Oh my God, i hate invade so much...

    submitted by /u/MrTucano
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment