• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 20, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Micro Mirror Gauntlet 27/4 run

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Micro Mirror Gauntlet 27/4 run


    Micro Mirror Gauntlet 27/4 run

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    Micro Mirror Gauntlet 27/4 run

    Had Some great success this weekend with this Dwemer-Factotum-Deck.Workshop is broke !

    Deckcode: SPAIfqsjhObjbkaNmykvALpqmTfrbibhyMnMgsfloZmGAA

    Lost to: 2x Burn-Assasins, 1x Invade, 1x Scout-Dwemer

    Gl and Hf

    https://preview.redd.it/991xmyb6c7o61.png?width=1077&format=png&auto=webp&s=e11c4a918ff7cc7a56d7199d781b924c1d9470ef

    submitted by /u/itsmeMoefr1tz
    [link] [comments]

    Quest or packs?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Hey all! Just getting back into the game after years of not playing and I'm absolutely in love with it all over again, the community and the game is just so amazing and feels good to come back to!

    Onto the question... I'm not sure the most efficient way to gain cards with my gold at the moment. Is it better to buy a pack from the certain expansions I want or to buy the acts individually and play through them? It's been a while since I played the original story and I don't recall how giving the act rewards are lol. Thank you all and see you on the ladder!

    submitted by /u/Ecylyptus_nightshade
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else find the game unplayable rn?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    Aside from the near-constant crashing, for the past couple of days the game appears to "desynchronize" mid-turn. It looks like the opponent's timer runs out but instead of switching to my turn the game freezes and I'm not even able to concede. Sometimes it suddenly "unfreezes", switches to my turn that ends in a matter of a second before I even get to click on anything. The opponent's lanes suddenly fill with cards which means that they actually play the whole time I wait for my turn or for them to play a card. All games are listed as losses in the match stats

    Anyone else experiencing this? I googled it and stumbled upon this post from 4 years ago, no solution. I really love this game, but it's become unplayable at this point so Idk if I should just wait or be done with it once and for all

    submitted by /u/BoJackie-O
    [link] [comments]

    Ianbits - "Oh hello there yes this is Ian how are you"

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:18 PM PDT

    Is this game still being updated ?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 02:07 PM PDT

    I heard that Bethesda abandoned this game?

    submitted by /u/TheAlcaeus
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment