• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 21, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends oops

    Elder Scrolls: Legends oops


    oops

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:22 PM PDT

    Any decent guards for a wolf build?

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    Anyone got any ideas for a guard on my wolf build. I alrealdy have the hive defender for it but i was looking for a wolf themed one. Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/Matty2716
    [link] [comments]

    3 legendaries in the same pack!

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 05:22 PM PDT

    Guys please do not judge me! First time playing invade deck for a mission. What da hell is this!??? It is so BROKEN

    Posted: 21 Mar 2021 06:51 AM PDT

    I wonder what the Xbox Acquisition might possibly mean for the future of ESL.

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Curious as to whether MS would at some point re-start active development on it, perhaps hand it off to one of their other smaller studios to maintain, or even spin up a new internal studio for it.

    MS does have SOME mobile ambitions as evidenced by the release of Gears POP. They do want to be in the mobile space.

    Now they own a fairly complete, popular, and profitable Mobile CCG based on a very popular IP that they won't need to build from scratch. Plus, restarting development on ESL would bring tremendous goodwill among the Xbox playerbase.

    Perhaps a visibility campaign from a dedicated playerbase could have some effect here.

    But I am just having idle thoughts.

    submitted by /u/JMadFour
    [link] [comments]

    Sheogorath-Themed Decks?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:49 PM PDT

    Title. Papa Sheo is my favorite prince and recently I've been obsessed with the idea of the saints and seducers, and i had just downloaded this game with the intent to make a deck based around that.

    submitted by /u/Nobushisushidos
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I find error logs?

    Posted: 20 Mar 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I still have the same issue of not being able to play any matches on my PC. Tried on my Android phone and it worked just fine. I also tried to start a game on my phone and continue it on PC, but that didn't work either. The game is trying to start the match, but it simply can't and it boots me back to the main menu.

    Losses are indeed registered, so the matchmaking works, it's just starting the game itself that doesn't seem to work. Tried reinstalling, same issue.

    submitted by /u/iancudorinmarian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment