• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 3, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Good game and Thank You to player kardankara

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Good game and Thank You to player kardankara


    Good game and Thank You to player kardankara

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 05:34 AM PDT

    As I posted yesterday, I'm going for several of the less-easily-achievable achievements all at once in a ... um ... 'fun' deck for awhile. Well, had to share another good time with this, and getting to play with someone who is one awesome player from a personality point of view: kardankara

    To summarize the match: I had {{Fighters Guild Elite}} out that I could still hit face with and was going to end my turn ( I think it was like only turn 6 or 7) with it at 11/5. I was excited but it was vulnerable to my opponent's creatures. Just 1 more damage than they had across the lane from it and it would die.

    And my opponent was at 10 life! Crossing my fingers and hoping, I clicked End Turn and the Elite rose to 22/10. But my opponent managed to destroy it on their turn. And then proceeded to stomp me from 22 life to like 7 in the following 2 turns. My hand was empty since I'm playing a super-aggro items based deck. I'd stuck a LOT into the Elite and now they were all gone...

    As my death approached, praising my opponent's comeback, they returned the compliment of a game enjoyed. And then...they killed themselves.

    So Thank You so much to kardankara! Wherever you are, you might not have known I was going for that Achievement, but who cares? You made my morning a little brighter anyways!

    submitted by /u/PaulEBenjamin
    [link] [comments]

    Is this game still active, will it be continued after TES6

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 08:28 AM PDT

    I played this game last at the start of 2020 and was sad when the devs said no new content would be released. I thought the game would die since it sounded like Bethesda was abandoning it.

    It was a nice surprise to see the game is still up and the community active. This left me with a couple of questions:

    1. Is the game still actively (balance changes and in game tournaments etc...)?
    2. How long will the servers for the game remain running?
    3. Will the game be revamped or start releasing new content after TES6?

    Anyone know the answer to these questions? Would love to start playing again but I'm worried the game would be shutdown in a month or year.

    submitted by /u/AltruisticFan235
    [link] [comments]

    Barter hasn't been THAT bad

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    The key is to craft premiums so that you'll get the most out of your opponents hand in exchange of your steel dagger

    submitted by /u/Ccitytoker
    [link] [comments]

    Overpriced and unwanted. Is there any viable way to play this card?

    Posted: 03 Aug 2021 06:35 AM PDT

    Got to love Iron Atronachs

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:21 PM PDT

    Achievement fun: The Heretic

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    So I'd put this achievement off for awhile because of course {{Heretic Conjurer}} is just so bad. So anyways, feeling more casual recently and not having much luck changing my playstyle (I'm happy with Control but want to get better with Aggro), I made a deck with {{Ulfric Stormcloak}}, {{Syl, Duchess of Dementia}}, {{Haskill}} and the Heretic Conjurer (I already have the Mania lane one and the Dawnbreaker one).

    I also put this off because even with the deck stuffed with all sorts of Nords and Actions (I put in {{Fighters Guild Elite}} too) and boom-bam-aggro-you-ma'am, it kinda sucks and the grind is slooow.

    I'm only playing Casual of course, and could care less if I win as long as I can get one...more...tick... on ANY of those achievements. I mean I have literally threw away a win just so I could, like, pull a Nord with a who-gives-a-shit Shout since I FINALLY GOT ULFRIC ON THE DAMN BOARD.

    OK so my point is, playing a goofy-ass deck while you have no f**ks left to give can still have its moments. I was just blessed about 30 mins. ago and got my Heretic Conjurer to pilfer. Tossed a {{Circle Initiate}} next to him...

    ...and something magickal happened. The Initiate turned into a {{Spider Daedra}}. And yes indeedy: After all her little kiddies hatched...well, those all count as new summons I guess (her card doesn't explicitly say that, it says "fill your lanes with", which as an old MtG player angers me, but that's a whole 'nother discussion)... so HEY! Lookit me and my suddenly-out-of-Obilvion motley crew of random Daedra!

    It was a decent enough line up. A creature with Drain, one with Charge, a Guard, and a {{Dremora Markynaz}} to literally double up on the fun. I don't have a lot of details, sorry. I was laughing my ass off. My opponent was already down to half their health (although I was lower) and I was pushing the Charge creature forward with maniacal glee. To their credit and to add to the humor, in perfect style they thanked me, and got up and walked to the next table. At least, that's how I imagined it -- with a smile on their face and chuckling as they shook their head.

    And one of the most glorious things about it was, in the true Elder Scrolls spirit of Sheogorath, he showed up in the same lane as my Conjurer. Yes, taking his true form as {{Knight of Order}}, I could almost hear him exclaim "ENOUGH OF THAT SHIT!"

    submitted by /u/PaulEBenjamin
    [link] [comments]

    Telvanni and Tribunal absolutely make this game boring ffs.

    Posted: 02 Aug 2021 06:53 PM PDT

    Is it fun to just spam removal every single turn? Just mindlessly aiming removal at my cards until you inevitably turn 12 Pathurnax loop until you win. What is the best strategy to beat these boring ass decks?

    submitted by /u/ShinyHero34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment