• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 26, 2021

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Why is Bandari Opportunist so highly played?

    Elder Scrolls: Legends Why is Bandari Opportunist so highly played?


    Why is Bandari Opportunist so highly played?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    I see this card all the time. I previously never used it and recently slotted it in to a couple decks but Bandari Opportunist seems to be played all the time and I guess I'm looking for help understanding the incredibly high value it seems to have to players. Not sarcastic or trying to make a point--I really want to understand the strategy.

    I'm not talking about plot decks. There it's an obvious card, but I actually never ever see a plot-focused deck. Idk if it's just my low tier or if those aren't played anywhere.

    submitted by /u/caw_the_crow
    [link] [comments]

    Doppelgänger on Tavyar, can’t target any troops with actions.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 07:53 PM PDT

    Finally finished new market, swims deck. Very happy with the results.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2021 04:57 PM PDT

    There are some imbalanced cards, and fucking Paarthunax is one of them.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    This card has no decency. Every time I see an opponent using it, makes me want to rope him. It's worse than Invade. With Invade, opposing player has to build up the game to a certain level. With Paarthunax, he gets 3 shouts at 0 cost. And there is no fucking way I can disrupt this. Kill that worm, and he gets resurrected (remember 3 shouts?). I know, there are cards that banish creatures. But what are the chances that you have them in hand, or in deck, for that matter?

    Paarthunax is a cheat. Worse that Invade. Just my opinion.

    submitted by /u/tommy_ngl
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment